Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
Stonehenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
Stonehenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Stonehenge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
Stonehenge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
Stonehenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
Stonehenge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Stonehenge - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
Stonehenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
Stonehenge - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stonehenge

+19
Silver
Fyrebane
Geminos
Poison
Gladbane
Ailis
Alison
Shelyn
Asha
Amanda
Nine
Rebekka
Killian
Champei
Avaline
Bogatyr
Luna
Chewbo
Little Old Jo
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:58 pm

Bogatyr

Bogatyr

Stonehenge - Page 2 Boganame
While Boga was waiting for the female with the flower to respond, something hit him right in his side. The brute cursed brutally with his native tongue and growled as he toppled to the side. He soon regained his footing and turned to show the assailant his bared fangs, growling a very harsh sound at the perpetrator's direction. Sprawled on the ground was a sleek male, already rolling back to his feet.

"Sorry? SORRY? Sorry is NOT going to compensate for how rudely you crashed into me. Hey? Are you even listening to me?" Once again, the brute was ignored as the male turned his attention away from him. Hmph, he wasn't even that sorry. This male was surely going to pay. He was about to teach the male a lesson when he howled something at the top of his lungs, running toward these large rock formations.

Everyone was such a coward.

The female finally spoke to him again, calling him "silly". What? Who was the silly one here? She was talking to an ANT. It wasn't as if those things even cared or responded back to whatever a wolf had to say. The brute's eyes squinted as he doubted the female's sanity.

"An ant? Steve? That's the most ridiculous things I have ever heard," he snorted.

He then glanced at the male who he was supposed to clobber. He wasn't finished with him yet. His eyes narrowed while he glared at the male.

"I'm finished talking with you and your stupid ant," he said, stalking toward the male with ferocity in every step.

"YOU!" he roared, picking up his pace, "YOU AREN'T SORRY AT ALL, YOU UBLYUDOK (bastard)!" He tackled the male and pinned him on the ground, probably injuring the smaller brute with the impact, "NO ONE IS EVER SORRY!" Boga didn't know why he was doing this, his anger just blinded him and forced these words out, "THEY'RE ONLY SORRY THAT A MONSTER LIKE ME WAS EVEN BORN!" His chest heaved heavily, his sanity slowly returning to him. Instead of hurting the male, he just made himself more vulnerable. He stood there panting for a while before stepping off the male, shaking his head.

"Prastee meenya pozhalosta (forgive me please)," he mumbled over and over again under his breath, staring at his paws on the ground. The stones seemed to surround him and give him comfort while the darkness crept even closer and closer.

Wolves Addressed: Champei and Jo
Wolves Mentioned: None

27Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Killian

Killian
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

Lennox padded around the stones always having an eerie feeling about them. He didn't believe in such things nor would he trust his feelings either. He looked to the red form of Champei. She had a flower and was talking to it. Lennox looked at the big male Bogatyr that was beside her. He seemed a bit strange. He watched as he stalked off and verbally assaulted the male Jo. After Jo had previous taunted Lennox he thought it only fair he got some of his own medicine. But the silver male would keep his eyes open for if the brute decided to go physically aggressive Jo would have no chance against him.

He looked to Champei and padded over to her. "What are you doing?" he sat as he questioned the female. His eyes ran over the the flower, watching a small black ant crawl over it. He tilted his head at it, the way it ran around in circles. It seemed mad.

"What are you doing there Champei?" his voice was soft and calm. Lennox felt somewhat calm around the female because of the fact that was reasoned above. She wasn't like a regular female. Sure she was physically but mentally her mind had no ideas of the genders really. Or that was his conclusion anyways.

Addressed: Champei
Mentioned: Jo and Luna (sort of)

28Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:36 pm

Avaline

Avaline

Ava was already in the circle of stones when utter chaos erupted. Wolves were yelling a pup tumbled from Luna's jaws, the wolfess Champei was going crazy as she was talking to flowers...or did she say it was an ant? The next thing Ava knew Jo had a lost pup, and the large male that she had tried to warn about the stupid killing shadow tackled Jo. Ava had had enough. She opened her mouth to start yelling up a storm at the wolves gathered about when a silver male appeared out of the trees. Ugh! She thought there was just no end to this confusion. Why couldn't they all just gather into the stupid stone circle and just shut up?! She wondered irritated.

She held her tongue though, not because she was being a coward which was certainly not the case but simply because she didn't want to ruin her chances of being accepted into a pack. Even a pack that was obviously cursed for it summoned a killing machine shadow their way. There didn't seem to be any other welcoming packs at the moment for wandering loners. So she stayed put, and focused on watching the wolves. She had already labeled Jo as both a flirt and clever. Not to mention that he ranked as an alpha around here, which to her wasn't the smartest idea but whatever. The large brown wolf she thought as a hothead and a bit of an airhead as well. He didn't seem to be the smartest wolf in the forest. Champei, Ava just thought of as odd...wolves talking to ants and flowers seemed a bit on the crazy scale. But maybe it was because there was a shadow of death heading their way. The rest of the wolves were a mystery to Ava she not have got any real impressions from them to put them in a nice little figured out box in her head.

She walked over to the little chubby pup Luna had dropped. He was such a cute little thing, who had he'd said he belonged to again? Oh yeah, Jo. Jo having a pup came a bit odd to Ava but no matter the pup was soo cute! With his little chubby body and big ocean blue eyes.

Ava didn't realize she'd been looking down at the little pup a little lovingly, with a soft but present smile on her face. "Your such a cute little thing. What's your name little one? I'm Avaline but you little munchkin, may call me Ava." She said nuzzling him a little on the head with her nose. Oh the pup was soo cute!

She never realized that her one weakness could very well be pups. She glanced over at the large brown male that had tackled Jo. Ava would make sure to keep an eye on that wolf. She recalled hearing Luna say that wolf had tried to eat the little defenseless pup. And that didn't sit well with Ava in the least. She swore males never thought of anything more than their stomach's.

Wolves addressed: Chewbo
Wolves mentioned: All gathered around the Stonehenge (I'm lazy I didn't want to list them all XD)

29Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Champei

Champei

"An ant? Steve? That's the most ridiculous things I have ever heard,"

Champei looked up at the male, her head tilted slightly. Most ridiculous thing he'd ever heard? He'd thought she'd been talking to the flower itself, surely that was more so than an ant. Flowers were alive though right? She began to wonder if you listened hard enough a flower would talk back. If that were to happen she could be the first one to hear it! The female smiled brightly, her tail wagging at the idea.

Having her head in the clouds had allowed her to phase out the yelling done by Bogatyr. However, surprisingly it was the soft calm voice of Lennox that brought her down. Her eyes blinked, as her thoughts of talking plants faded.

"Oh, hello, Lennox," she greeted warmly. "Hey you can meet Steve!" Champei placed a paw near her flower. "This is Steve, I'm keeping him safe from that big black eating thing. I hope it doesn't get any closer. I don't like it. Things are dying..." The female curled her tail around her. She certainly hoped she and her ant friend would be alright. "We're going to be ok aren't we Lenny?"

Wolves addressed: Bogatyr, Lennox
Wolves mentioned: others in area
((she speaks of 'Steve' so much I'm starting to wonder if I should add him to the list XD))

30Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:02 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Stonehenge - Page 2 LittleOldJoPostBoxHeader_zps5482eca2

"Not mine."

Jo looked down at the pup that was placed between his paws. He was never that good with pups, not even his own siblings. He always thought that if the pack gained a pup, that Rebby would be the one to look after it. She would know what to do with it and how to care for it. Jo had no idea or interest in looking after pups. Though, if it kept Rebby busy and happy, then he'd be glad for the pup to join the pack. “I wonder where it's mother is” He asked to himself as he looked around. Has she been killed by the shadow? Hopefully, she was still around and was just separated from the pup. The pack would look after the little ankle bitter until it's mother came to get it.

."Found him curled up near the stones and mister over there was gunna eat him."

“Eat him?” Jo smirked as he looked at the big brute. Ah, so it was the same guy he had accidentally crashed into. He did look like he needed a lot of food, but right now he would have to wait. The shadow meant death and going out of the circle would be suicide. Jo could not afford a death of his pack. He could easily deal with it, but Rebby. He knew that she had not seen death of a pack member before and he was afraid of what that would do to her.

Jo watched as the pup circled him and sniffed him. This was normal, right? The pup was just being cautious. He cocked his head to the side as he continued to sniff him. This pup was a strange one.

"Daddy?"

"Oh you have a puppy, Jo! And he's so cute too! When did you get him?

“Sorry, kid. I'm not your dad” Jo answered with a grin. He was not phased by the pup calling him his father. He knew that it wasn't true. The pup was most likely confused from the fear of being chased by the shadow. “He's not mine, Robin.” He answered her before pushing himself closer to Champei. “Though, we could make a few of our own” He smirked with his flirtation attitude on high.

However, without warning, Jo was swept off his paws and pinned to the ground. He looked up and saw the big male leaning over him with his teeth bared. He let out a wince due to the pain that was coursing through his back, though he tried to ignore it the best that he could.

"YOU!" YOU AREN'T SORRY AT ALL, YOU UBLYUDOK (bastard)!""NO ONE IS EVER SORRY!" THEY'RE ONLY SORRY THAT A MONSTER LIKE ME WAS EVEN BORN!"

“Yo, just chill. No one here thinks you're a monster, though if you keep it up, they might. So why don't you let me go and we can sort this out?” He smirked up at the other wolf. Hopefully, this calm approached would work on the male. Jo did not like fighting. Though, if he had to fight, he had no problem with it then. He did not think he'd last long in single combat with this wolf and he did not want to run the risk of his pack getting involved in a fight. It would be needless bloodshed.

"Prastee meenya pozhalosta (forgive me please)," 

“Sorry, man. I don't speak your language” Jo grinned with his voice full of delight. Though, he was still nervous, but not about the male that was pinning him down. It was the darkness. It was creeping closer and closer to them. He just hoped that the stone circle would protect them all, or they'd be doomed. “Could you let me up?” he asked with a friendly tone.

WOLVES ADDRESSED: Luna, Chew, Boga and Champei

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

31Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:32 am

Luna

Luna
Beta
Beta

"Daddy?"

Luna raised an eyebrow as the pup said Jo was his father. When so denied it and set it straight with the pup Luna turned to Chewbo. "Good luck kid, this guy ain't one to have pups." She said with a smirk on her face. Luna watched as Jo made a flirtatious notion to Champei again, smirking she wondered if Champei would ever pick up on the fact that he was just flirting with her.

All of the sudden Bogatyr came out of nowhere plowing Jo over and nearly crushing the pup in the process. Reaching out her paw she quickly pulled the pup away from them and beside her not to get hurt. Laughing a little to herself she looked at the males. "Boys, boys. There's no need to fight over my attention." She joked in a flirty tone.

Seeing Bogatyr get all crazy she stared to think he was ticking time bomb and that any moment he could be set off. Some how Luna always got stuck with the crazies, like once when she traveling this nut case of a wolf decided that he was going to be her traveling partner. Now the challenge there was getting rid of him.

Seeing Jo get a nervous look in his eye and he looked to the darkness she wondered what everyone was so scared about. "So toots you think you could tell me what going on? What's so scary bout the big bad over there?" She asked with a slight confused look on her face.

Wolf Addressed: Jo, Chewbo and Bogatyr
Wolf Mentioned: Jo, Chewbo, Bogatyr and Champei

http://bluehavenfallspack.canadian-forum.com/

32Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:57 am

Chewbo

Chewbo
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

The pup wagged it's small, fluffy tail as Champei asked for an introduction, "Oh! I would love tah' meet Stave!" He said feeling less worried about the dark presence and focusing more on the wolves around him. Was Steve a member of the pack? Was he nice?
The small pair of oceanic eyes went from the friendly, story telling female to the new, darker colored one that had approached him. He sniffed at her paws a bit before looking up at her, his eyes fixed on hers as they were much easier to see with their yellow glow through the dark night, "Hullo Ms. Ava!" He said up to her, setting a paw on his own head, "Oi'm Chewbo!" He says blinking a bit, was it nickname time, "But yo' can call me Chewy!" That's what his mother always called him.
The attention from his eyes suddenly darted away as he heard the very wolf he had been looking for speak to him, denying him of his claim!
"But you ah'!" He said quickly toddling off to where he had dropped the grey tuff of fur, picking it up in his mouth and running back over as fast as his stubby legs would take him. He set it down on the ground in front of the male, sniffing at it and then sniffing at him once more, closing his eyes and nodding his head, "Yep, you ah' him alright!" Though that poor tuff of fur had been dragged from many places, the smell of Jo still continued to linger on it.
He also looked back up to Luna, who too had doubted him, then back to the tuff of fur. What did they have to say now that the proof was right under their noses?

Addressed: Champei, Ava, Jo

33Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:25 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Stonehenge - Page 2 RebbekahPostBoxHeader_zpsa19675f9

Rebekka could feel the looming presence behind her. The shadows were hot on her heels and she whined as she tried to push herself ahead of them. Her chest burned from sprinting and her legs hurt from the shadows nipping at them earlier. She was never a fast sprinter; her forte was her patience, which came in handy as the leader of the pack. Though it wasn't exercised that well whenever Jo was around. He's always had the ability to infuriate her with trying. Even when they first met he had that ability ready for her it seemed.

Finally Rebby jumped into the inner circle of the stones and tumbled as she did so. She laid on the ground and wheezed for a bit. Perhaps she should do more sprinting when she got the chance. She didn't want to be caught up in a situation where someone has to put their lives in danger because she's not fast enough.

As she regained her breath, she sat up straight and counted the members off in her head, but there was a problem. There were wolves there that she didn't recognise as well as wolves missing. Where was Jet? Did he get their warning? She thought that a looming dark shadow that was silencing the animals was enough of a sign to run away from the den and into the safe circle.

Legends say that the inner circle of this stone-henge helps protect whoever is in it from some of the spirits and mythical creatures that liked to haunt the land. This was the safest place for them to be, s when some of her pack members were not here she felt worry and anxiousness. She hoped that they got the message otherwise she'd have to go out and find them herself. She didn't mind the fact of doing that, it was just that she couldn't guarantee their safety. Rebby was a clumsy wolf after all.

She tore her gaze from the black spreading through the forest, to the strangers in the area. She furrowed her eyebrows in surprise when she say a wolf knock Jo over. With a hesitant step forward, Rebekka tried to stand between them, “Do you mind letting my mate go please?” She gave this wolf a polite smile with a nervous gleam in her eye.

Rebekka's reprimanded herself when she didn't sound more forceful. Of course she knew Jo could get him off but she wanted to try and exercise her power against other wolves. She had a feeling it wouldn't work with the anger that was in the stranger's eyes.

“What did you do now, Jo?” Rebekka scoffed as she turned back to him and rolled her eyes. “I leave you for five minutes and you manage to get yourself in trouble.”

She shook her head with a frown and studied the strangers on this land, “Do you plan on making a request to join this pack? Because if you do, you're standing on one of the alpha's.”

Then a little voice broke her out of her alpha mode. She turned to the pup that was not far away from both Jo and this threatening wolf. He had a grey tuft of fur with him and she tilted her head curiously at the pup, “Hello little one, what have you got there?” Rebby questioned with a warm smile on her face.

Rebby loved puppies, despite the fact that she's never had any. She studied this little one and grinned at his chubby face. Though upon closer inspection she frowned, “Why do you have a tuft of Jo's fur?” She didn't recognise it at first, but now it was definite that it was Jo's fur.

What had Jo been up to exactly?

(meh, catch up post. Sorry for the wait. Was busy with uni)

WOLVES ADDRESSED: Bog, Chew, Jo

34Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:50 am

Champei

Champei

Ear flicked toward the pup and Jo, she was disappointed to hear the male deny that the pup was his. Champei thought that the little one was cute and it would be grand if he had found his relative, especially his father.

She was a little surprised and confused as again Jo pressed himself to her side. Was this something he did often? The first time she'd thought it was a greeting but now she was confused. Surely he wasn't greeting her again right? If he was she didn't want to be rude so she wagged her tail.

For some reason though she felt a slight ach at his words though she didn't know why. Not letting it show though she asked him, "What do you mean make puppies? We can make those?! Do we need dirt and leaves? Maybe Steve can help!!" Champei bounced up in excitement, the pain of a long forgotten memory forced out in an attempt to stay happy. For this bouncy russet female has kept many things from her mind so long that such things are not ones she can comprehend. Unbeknownst to those around her, her past was as black as the clouds around them.

Wolves addressed: Jo
Wolves mentioned: Chewbo, others

35Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:50 pm

Bogatyr

Bogatyr

Boga's breathing leveled out and he stepped off the male reluctantly, not forgetting to add a growl in before he did so. This male was not worth his time. He only cared about his own butt, his words meaning nothing. He didn't have an ounce of guilt in his pathetic soul, even after Boga tried to teach him a lesson. The brute frowned deeply, his brows knitting together as his rage began to boil once more. Whatever the brute did never meant anything.

"You are besserdechnyy (heartless), filled to the brim with yourself and without any remorse," he muttered. He also turned his gaze to Luna and rolled his eyes, "And I was NOT fighting for you, suka (let's just say it's a bad word |D)." His eyes flickered toward the female who addressed the annoying brat of a male, calling him her mate. Hmph, so females would become mates with just about anyone these days. She offered for him to join the pack, but he didn't need a pack. They did nothing good for him. When he fights off a bear from the territory, he's at fault for bringing it to to pack in the first place. When he was definitely right and his father was wrong, he was called a brat. Once his father's error had caused the pack to lose wolves, they still blamed Boga for not persuading them in the first place.

"I don't need your otvratitelʹno (disgusting) pack," he hissed at her. For now, everyone seemed focused on the fat puppy who called himself that coward's son. How could you not know you had a child? Both the male and his mate seemed to have completely brushed aside the fact that they were the puppy's parents. Boga scowled, and he thought his parents had bad parenting skills. Another fit seemed to be approaching deep within Boga, but he suppressed it, hoping he wouldn't hurt another again. It was pointless to get angry at these crazy wolves anyway.

His attention was drawn by the female who was talking to the flower... er, ant. She seemed to have no idea what reality was, thinking that puppies were made with DIRT and LEAVES. His eyes narrowed in annoyance.

"Skuchatʹ (miss), when a female and male get disgustingly close to one another enough to do naughty things, that's how puppies are made. I suppose that's what those two do all the time, thus this puppy was born," he motioned toward the mates. He gave a small grin, rather amused by his own reply. Out of all the wolves here right now, he was probably the smartest. Definitely. In the pit of his heart, though, he pitied the puppy. Strange, he never pitied food before. The weirdness of the pack must be contagious. He should get out of here as soon as possible and get back to Russia.

Wolves Addressed: Jo, Luna, Rebekka, and Champei
Wolves Mentioned: Chewbo

36Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:48 pm

Avaline

Avaline

Ava could hardly catch up with what was going on around her, Jo denied his pup, the big brown male was speaking gibberish, and the female with the flower thought pups were made from dirt. Was she dreaming? If she was this was by far the weirdest one she'd ever had. She bit her lip hard to be rewarded with the familiar metallic taste of blood. Nope it seemed she was awake.
She turned to Jo a bit angry, first she would set this straight. No parent whether they knew it or not should deny their child. And this pup was such a cute thing too, and well mannered. Little Chewbo, little cute Chewy as he told her to call him.
Jo's mate came onto the scene offering acceptance into the pack to the large brown male. And Chewbo ran off to grab something before appearing underfoot again. Holding a grey tuft of fur in his jaws that he tossed towards Jo. Ava looked at the tuft of fur then back at Jo, this must be proof! She thought, smiling.

"That does smell like Jo." She commented, "Are you sure Chewbo isn't yours?" She asked Jo, hoping he'd change his mind.

Wolves addressed: Jo
Wolves mentioned: All gathered by stones
(Lame Razz)

37Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Killian

Killian
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

Lennox looked as she pointed out the Ant that she had named Steve. He smiled a little he didnt want to tell the female that the ant couldnt understand her nor make sense of the big black thing. 'Poor thing' he thought directed at Champei as she didn't seem to really understand much of just about anything. He smiled softly.

He looked at her as she asked about puppies coming from the earth. He gave a small chuckle but was displeased by the answer that Bogatyr gave. He seemed a bit of an old grumpy thing to Lennox. He flicked his tail turning his attention to Champei.

"Champei. Puppies come from a boy wolf and a girl wolf that love each other very much. It is magical.... Or so I believe. he said softly, Lennox didn't believe in magic but it seemed that Champei did and that she would appreciate such a thing.

"Did you hear that Champei?" He asked as she seemed distracted. He looked down to Steve and appeared to be muttering something. "Steve thanks you very much for saving him. I am sure we will be fine Champei. I hope... the last two words were in a voiceless breath of mutter.

Addressed: Champei
Mentioned: Jo and Luna (sort of)

38Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Nine

Nine

There was a shadow that moved along the dappled ground of the woodlands. The season had been kind to this area, as it thrived with fauna and flora alike. However, the view meant little to the bright eyed form that merged in with the shadows that were cast by the sunlight that was filtered by the multitude of leaves that lined the stretching tendrils of branches on the trees that dotted the land.

For the form, a beast with four legs, the scenery was nothing new. It had grown in these kinds of lands, and with the familiarity came caution. The being would not let anything give it away. Be it the steps, or be it the sound of wind brushing passed her fur, the secrecy of its presence was held at a great priority. Unlike this form in the shadows, though, the others like it were not so cautious.

They made noise -- and a lot of it. The fur that lined the four-legged body gave a tremor as the wind whipped though the trees. The mixture of autumn colors proved useful as the best slowly lowered to creep forward with great trepidation. The pair of eyes that watched these others like their owners blinked slowly as they took everything in. From the russet female with some imaginary friend called Steve to the youth that asked about where puppies came from, the information drew in.

The longer that the beast -- more properly titled a wolf -- laid in wait in the shadows, the more impatient that it became. The desire to socialize was slowly beginning to overwhelm her other senses to stay nomadic and to not grow ties to anything or anyone. Of course, becoming a part of something more than itself - that is, to join a pack - was never something that the wolf in hiding really recoiled from. While it did not trust others, they came in handy, particularly in handling the need for social contact and for bringing down prey. Needless to say, the desire to socialize in this particular specimen was not something that came about often. It could be said that the need came once in a blue moon, even.

But here the wolf was, staring at the pack that it had been trailing for a while now. Other packs had been studied, but this one seemed like the most interesting, if the wolf was going to be entirely honest. Something seemed to stick out about it. Maybe it was the stark contrast to her original home, or maybe it was the familiar warmth that used to draw peaceful sleep to the wolf when it was a youth that had made this particular group so magnetic.

And, despite the warning signs and alerts that were going off, the wolf laid there, carefully watching and waiting for the opportune moment to present itself. The wolf was taking a great risk in choosing this pack as it had. Familiarity often meant that the wolf drew closer faster, which meant that the step of leaving in the middle of the night swiftly came. Becoming comfortable was a risk that this one was not going to take, but the risk of trying something new and dangerous presented a thrill that made the wolf (a female, upon inspection) want to tell many tales.

Because she loved stories, and when she could make them from things out of her own life, the wolf that laid in the shadows felt that the stories became more real. For a moment, the breath that the female had been drawing in caught, and a sigh seemed almost inevitable. But, she caught it, and her cover remained.

That was not to say that she was prepared for everything, though. When a hare was startled when it tripped over the tail that extended from her rump. The little mammal let out a startled squeal, and the female gave a muttered swear as she turned to leer unappreciatively at the rodent. So much for having the preemptive trump card, she thought bitterly, giving an audible sigh.

Tossing her head to glance toward the pack wolves, the wolf grimaced. "There's no need to get aggressive. I am here, and you know it," she called out to the wolves, a harsh edge to her tone. She was tired, and having to do this now was not something that had been on her agenda. "I bear no hostilities to any of your pack," she added on. This was a drill she had been over numerous times. Somehow, they always believed her when she said that. Hopefully, this time wouldn't be any different.

39Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:33 am

Amanda

Amanda
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

Maddy streaked towards the stones next to Rebekka, stumbling in her stride from time to time as she accidentally mis-placed one of her paws in her run to reach the rocks. She did not quite know how heading to the rocks was going to help, but she trusted Jo, she had to trust him, he was her alpha after all.

Maddy arrived in time to see an unknown wolf yelling full on at Jo and having him pinned down. Her eyes widened, another wolf?! She watched as his outburst gradually subsided and he seemed to stare down at his paws. She nervously shifted, that had been an angry wolf.

Her attention then shifted to what everyone's attention seemed to be on. A little wolf pup. Ammy cocked her head to the side and raised an eyebrow in confusion, then her expression softened as she was reminded of her brother's pups.
"Hello little one," she smiled gently. "Your name is Chewbo right?" She then watched as the pup scampered off and came back with a piece of fur. "Is that Jo's fur?" she asked murmured quietly in confusion. Why would a pup have some of Jo's fur?

"Skuchatʹ (miss), when a female and male get disgustingly close to one another enough to do naughty things, that's how puppies are made. I suppose that's what those two do all the time, thus this puppy was born."

Amanda then turned her attention to the large male as he corrected Champei. She didn't know how to go about asking if he was alright after his outburst a few minutes beforehand. She definitely did not want to anger him. "Are you okay now..." Amanda trailed off at the end, trying to think of a polite way to address him. She was a polite wolf, but she was used to calling others 'laddie' or 'lassie'. She shook her head then re-started her question. "Are you okay now, sir?" she asked politely and fixed her half-blind gaze on him. Sir would have to do for that question. "I would use your actual name, but I don't think I heard it." She hoped she wouldn't anger him. She hoped silently that he wouldn't snap at her.

"There's no need to get aggressive. I am here, and you know it. I bear no hostilities to any of your pack."

The storyteller's head then suddenly whipped up and she looked around. Her ear twitched as she caught the harsh tone and her tail tip flicked as she glanced at Rebekka and Jo waiting to see what they would do.

Wolves Adressed: Chewbo, Bogatyr
Wolves Mentioned: Rebekka, Chewbo, Jo, Bogatyr, Champei, Circe (of sorts)

(yet again kind of lame ^^' My writing skills have been a bit off recently. By the way guys, one of my friends shall be joining sometime within the week I think ^-^
And yet again I am testing colours, because the white and bold white lettering didn't seem to work too good.)

40Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:36 am

Luna

Luna
Beta
Beta

"And I was NOT fighting for you, suka"

Looking to Bogatyr she smirked. "Learn to take a joke there toots." She watched as Avaline and Rebekka smelt the fur that Chewbo had and both question him bout the pup. "Well, well then. Who's the lucky lady Jo?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows at him. She didn't believe that it was his pup at first but now she was starting to second question it.

Looking around Luna noticed Lennox out of the corner of her eye, walking towards him she smiled. "So did you decide that you couldn't hide from us females forever now?" She asked with a slight smirk on her lips. She was still confused why he was so afraid of females, and was sure she would get it out of him one day. Before she could ask she heard the voice of new wolf, peering at this new wolf from the corner of her eye she could see a well sized female timber wolf approach the pack saying she caused no hostility to the pack. Luna almost laughed at her notion to the pack, at this point any female who asked to join the group and who would put up with Jo's constant flirting would get into the pack. Hearing Champei pipe back to Jo's comment about making pup she laughed, how could someone be so dumb witted.

Wolf Addressed: Jo, Bogatyr and Lennox
Wolf Mentioned: All

http://bluehavenfallspack.canadian-forum.com/

41Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:27 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Stonehenge - Page 2 LittleOldJoPostBoxHeader_zps5482eca2

"What do you mean make puppies? We can make those?! Do we need dirt and leaves? Maybe Steve can help!!"

Jo cocked his head at the female. She truly did not understand anything. He wondered what sort of life she had before joining this pack. Something must have happened to her to be like this or maybe she was just locked away in a tower, never seeing the outside world and learning about it's beauties. It was a pity. Most wolves would take advantage of a wolf like that. There were terrible males that would use Champei in disgusting ways. Something Jo was against. He may be a flirt, but he never actually did anything with a female unless she wanted to. Women were just as important as females; despite what some old fashioned wolves said.

He was grateful that the others were prepared to tell the birds and the bees story to Champei in their little own ways. It was no surprise that Boga and Lenny had totally different views. Everyone did. Their lives were different and their heart could have been broken in many different ways.

"So toots you think you could tell me what going on? What's so scary bout the big bad over there?"

The Alpha frowned at Luna. Did she not sense the lingering death that was carried with that blanket of black? Could she not see the animals and plants that lay dead below it's feet? Or did her confidence out way that? "It's something deadly, but it's nothing to worry about. The circle will keep us safe" He grinned trying to reassure the female and himself. Jo barely showed fear, but this was something completely new. He didn't know what was going on or how he would protect his pack.
“What did you do now, Jo?”

"For once, Pidge. I do not know" Jo said with a smile. He didn't know what he did to upset the male. All he did was run into him. How did that anger the male? He was running for his and his pack's life. Something were just more important than personal space.

"You are besserdechnyy (heartless), filled to the brim with yourself and without any remorse,"

"Don't be like that, buddy. I'm not that bad"
He smirked as he got himself back up onto his paws. His back hurt from the sudden blow, but he kept himself in check. His injury would wait and it wasn't like it was fatal. It was something that Jo could just shake off and move on with his life. However, his mate was sure to see that Jo was holding himself a little differently, but maybe with the current affairs, she would miss it.

He looked over the new male and gave him a once over. He was a big lad and his accent was something new to Jo. He had never heard anything like him before. He wondered how the male even came to be here? He clearly did not have a Scottish accent or any accent that he knew of. His temper was strong and Jo made a mental note to see if he could skim around it. His refusal of joining the pack felt a little harsh, but Jo paid no attention to the words thrown onto the pack's name. "So leave and get eaten by the shadow then?" Jo remarked with cockiness in his voice. If this wolf wanted to leave so badly, let him. Jo knew that the wolf was not stupid enough to venture out and kill himself. "Or you can stay with us and help us defeat this thing?" He offered with a grin.

Jo rolled his eyes at the kid who was currently pestering him. He was not his dad. He didn't remember ever having one or one of his old 'buddies' announcing the arrival of pups.

"But you ah'!" "Yep, you ah' him alright!"

"I think you have the wrong wolf, kid." He replied, despite seeing the tuff of his own fur. How did the kid even get that? It looked pretty old. Though, the pup could have found the fur when he entered the territory and made up the story about him being his son.

“Why do you have a tuft of Jo's fur?”

"That does smell like Jo." "Are you sure Chewbo isn't yours?"

Jo took another sniff at the fur. It was defiantly his, but how could that be. "He thinks he's my son" He answered to his mate. Now what would she think about having a possible step son. Though, he did not have to worry because he knew that she liked pups and it would come to no surprise to her that he already had pups. "He does have a handsome face like mine" Jo grinned.

"There's no need to get aggressive. I am here, and you know it," "I bear no hostilities to any of your pack,"

The male whipped his head at the oncoming female. Another pack member? They were getting a lot lately. Maybe the shadow was driving more wolves to this area, or maybe the wisps were getting to work again. Hopefully, this one did not tackle him and try to rip his throat out. He bowed towards her and gave a nod for her to come inside the circle. "It's not safe out there, but I can protect you in here" He flirted as he winked at her.

"Well, well then. Who's the lucky lady Jo?"

"I do not know." Jo answered truthfully. He had met many females during his travels. It could be any number of them. The only way he would know if by asking the pup. "Hey, Kid. Who's your mom? Is she around her?"

WOLVES ADDRESSED: Luna, Chew, Boga and Champei, Rebekka and circe

42Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:45 am

Champei

Champei

Fortunately for Champei, Bogatyr's explanation went right over her head. She could not fathom what sort of things a male and female would to together if they go close, let alone how it might make a puppy. It seemed silly. Lennox's explanation of magic sounded much better. There was something she didn't understand though. He's said when they ' love each other very much.' What was that? What did love mean?

Her ears perked up as the white male said that 'Steve' said thanks. She grinned broadly, leaning down to the ant, tail wagging happily. "You're welcome Steve! I couldn't very well leave you out there with that horrible black thing coming. That would have made me an ant killer." She finished with a nod.

Sitting back up she looked over at a new female to enter the area. Champei wagged her tail a the newcomer before her eyes came to rest on the puppy again. She remembered her query of Lennox's talk of puppies. "What is love?" she questioned.

Wolves addressed: Lennox, somewhat Circe
Wolves mentioned: Bogatyr

43Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:58 am

Chewbo

Chewbo
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

The chubby pup looked about at the wolves around him, it seemed as if everyone was on his side except his own father, it was a bit odd to him, even the tuft didn't seem to be enough to convince the male, though it was old and worn out from the child's travel, he looked exhausted and hungry.

"Hello little one, your name is Chewbo right? Is that Jo's fur?"

He nodded sternly to the female, wiggling his little fingers, "Why yesh ma'am, I am Chewbo!" He answered, then looking to the tuft of fur, "My mummy showed it to me so oi could found him." He says looking back to the suspected father, why was he pushing him away so hard, did he not want Chewbo? The pup grinned a bit at being called hansom and wagged his tail a bit before the big question emerged.

"Well, well then. Who's the lucky lady Jo?"

""I do not know. Hey, Kid. Who's your mom? Is she around her?"

The small pair of eyes looked up at the question group of wolves as they asked him of his mother, "Huh' name is Gene, er... was Gene..." He says sighing a bit as he remembered why it was he had come here, shivering a bit on his coat as he started thinking about her, "She's not really... around... anymore." The loss had quite a big impact on him as she was his only family for a long time and left him out in the cold world, but things were going to change, right? Would he find a family with this new group of wolves that already seemed to be caring for him a lot?

Address: Everyone, really.

44Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Bogatyr

Bogatyr

At Luna's remark, the brute gave a soft, warning growl toward her, but he did not think any more about her. His mind was on what to do next. This stupid pack was annoying him more and more the longer he spent his time with them. He just wanted to go back to Russia, where he was feared and no one bothered him. At the very least, he would be able to have peace and quiet. He heaved a mighty sigh as his brows furrowed in deep concentration. This place wasn't nearly as cold as Russia, and the way they talked here was strange. Perhaps Russia was more up north. Or maybe it was more down south. He had heard about the poles, but he could not recall which direction they were going toward. Nor did he quite understand the concept of navigation too well.

Bah, who needed north and south anyway? They were meaningless to him. He just needed to get to Russia, simple as that. While he was deep in thought, a female had gone her way to address him. His eyes pointed toward her in such a fierceness that they seemed to be weapons on their own, full of anger and mistrust, able to cut through the more frightful of hearts. She asked if he was alright. He huffed an answer, which should mean that he obviously was alright. Especially compared to some of these other weirdos. Then she asked for his name, and he muttered with a bit of annoyance in his voice, "Bogatyr." He bitterly turned his attention back to his mental plan once again. Where was he? Oh yes, he was going to return to Russia and...

The nuisance had returned talking to him, and Boga looked at him as if he couldn't care less about what the male had to say. The male told him about leaving. Well, that's exactly what Boga was thinking about. He didn't need the male to remind him. Then the male offered for Boga to help them. Hmph, they could all rot for all he cared. He pulled his upper lip upward to show his teeth, "Fine, then I will leave." He briskly got up and shook himself of the aggravation that was building in his muscles. He stared out and away from the stones, as if studying the outside. But then he growled to himself. What for? He wasn't scared of anything. Nothing these guys feared anyway. He gave a huff as a rough farewell, and walked out of the stone area. Hmph, there was nothing to fear after all. Stupid. These wolves were all stupid.

Wolves Addressed: Jo, Luna, and Amanda

45Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:31 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Stonehenge - Page 2 RebbekahPostBoxHeader_zpsa19675f9

"What do you mean make puppies? We can make those?! Do we need dirt and leaves? Maybe Steve can help!!"

Rebekka turned to Champei and tilted her head. Did she really not know how puppies were made...? The thought didn't bother Rebby much, it meant that Jo's advances would at least work on one less wolf than normal. It wasn't that Rebby got jealous (that's what she told herself anyway) it was just that sometimes it got irritating when Jo would flirt as if he had no care in the world. The shadows had forced them into this one safe location and there he was, flirting away with the unsuspecting wolf, Champei. Ignoring the pup that had tried to address him just because he had other things on his mind. Things that could wait, Rebekka thought with a grumble.

She sighed at Jo but a little smile slipped on her face at Champei. It was nice that she was innocent. Definitely refreshing from Jo's behaviour. Rebekka made a note to spend some time with this wolf. At least give her a chance away from Jo for a little bit. Rebby smiled when Lennox tried to explain how puppies were made. She watched him with interest in her eyes...he seemed more at ease with this female that he had around her the first time. Perhaps he liked her innocence?

"Steve thanks you very much for saving him. I am sure we will be fine Champei. I hope...”

Rebekka's eyes softened at Lennox playing along with Champei. She looked between them both and gave Lennox a subtle look. Perhaps she would let Lennox have some alone time with Champei instead of herself.

Rebekka nodded at Lennox's uncertainty, “We will do everything to keep this pack safe.” she tried her best to sound confident, though a little tremor sounded through her voice as she glanced at the shadows eating at the trees.

“Even Steve will be safe.” Rebekka smiled gently at Champei, “Lennox can help you and Steve, right?” Rebby lifted her eyes up to Lennox with the same gentle look. She showed a little nervousness in them, but she trusted him enough to help her out. They had enough problems without all of the wolves freaking out.

"I don't need your otvratitelʹno (disgusting) pack,"

Rebby snapped her head towards the foreign wolf and had an expression of shock and confusion. She had no idea what word he had said, but she assumed that it wasn't a good one. With a gulp, Rebby nodded as calmly as she could and addressed him, “That may be...” she started as she straightened her posture to impose her power onto him (all be it badly), “But, with the shadows threatening our lands, I adivse- no I order you to stay here.” She stole a glance at Jo to see how she was doing. “You may not be part of our pack, but I will not let you die. Once the shadows retreat, then you may take your leave.”

Rebekka felt her legs shake slightly, she had never been so forceful before. She had no idea what she would do if this wolf took her order as a threat and wanted to challenge her on it. She couldn't handle two challenges in one day. That would be too much for her. But still, she tried to hold strong and keep a straight face at the brute in front on her.

“when a female and male get disgustingly close to one another enough to do naughty things, that's how puppies are made. I suppose that's what those two do all the time, thus this puppy was born,"

Rebby's composer was broken as heat warmed her face and she became flustered, “W-what? No!” she stuttered towards the wolf, “W-we don't have a pup. T-that pup isn't mine.” Her blush became greater as she kept stuttering in front of the stranger. “You see, Fate? This is what you put me through” Rebekka whined to herself as she tried to cover her blush. She cleared her throat and shook her head, “Despite us being mates, we do not do that.” She looked back to the other wolves, “I swear we don't.”

Rebekka got easily flustered when it came to topics about physical relationships, especially when it involved Jo. They constantly argued (morel like, she tells him off and he takes it), and though they cared about each other, the mere thought of getting that intimate with anyone, much less Jo caused Rebekka to become even more flustered.

"That does smell like Jo.""Are you sure Chewbo isn't yours?"

Avaline thankfully changed the topic, allowing Rebekka to turn her thoughts to the little pup. The fur did look like Jo's and like Ava said, it certainly did smell like him. “It wouldn't surprise me.” Rebby mumbled to herself as she surveyed the little wolf. Such a little face made her heart melt a little. What was he doing all the way out here without a mother?

She finally turned to Jo and noticed his posture was slightly off. She frowned as she figured it must have been from when the foreign wolf had knocked him down. She looked at Jo with worry etched into her eyes, but she knew there was a more pressing issue at hand, “Jo...this is your pup?” Rebekka wasn't mad at all. She knew what activities Jo liked to do, but it still surprised her that a pup had come all this way to find him.

"Huh' name is Gene, er... was Gene..." "She's not really... around... anymore.”

Rebekka's eyes softened at the pups words and lowered herself to his level, “I'm sorry, sweetheart.” She said gently as she looked at him warmly. The pup just melted her heart with his sad tone. “You can stay here with us.” she gave him a little smile. She wanted to do more to comfort the small pup, but she wasn't sure if he would appreciate it. Not everyone wanted comfort from someone when they experienced death. Much less from their fathers mate...their mother in law.

Her attention was once turned back to the foreign wolf as he grunted and took his leave. Her eyes widened as she chased after him to stop him, “Stop! Don't be so reckless! Get back here!” She pleaded with the wolf with a worried expression. There were so many things going on that she didn't know what to do. Another wolf had entered the area which made Rebekka even more flustered. With a aggitated growl Rebekka did the only thing that would get the wolf to stay within the circle. She bit his tail.

She was in trouble now.

WOLVES ADDRESSED: Champei, Lennox,Bog, Jo, Chewbo
WOLVES MENTIONED: Circe, Avaline
NOTES: Wow. Mega post

Last edited by Rebekka on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

46Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:55 am

Amanda

Amanda
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

"Huh' name is Gene, er... was Gene...She's not really... around... anymore."

Amanda felt a pang of sympathy for the pup. She didn't know what it was like to have a relative die, much less her mother; Iona. Iona was a gentle sole and had treated both her pups with kindness that knew no bounds. She couldn't imagine what it would feel like to lose Iona at such an age like Chewbo and that was hard to admit due to her rank which meant she had to have a broad imagination.

“You can stay here with us.”

Amanda nodded in agreement with the alpha female. "We'll look after you," she assured him smiling gently at him.

She then noticed the glare that the foreign wolf was giving her. She turned her full attention back to him, and she almost flinched. Almost.
The only glares that had ever come close to that of his was when she was in her brother's new pack. They hadn't liked her and the feeling had been mutual.
Glares like that made her feel uncomfortable and made her want to squirm as if that would help how uncomfortable she felt.
She did not want this wolf to think that she was a push-over and wimp so she calmly looked at him, not glaring or anything just giving him a look that showed that she wouldn't be scared out of her wits so easily. She was nervous and frightened on the inside though, he was rather intimidating.

"Bogatyr."

Amanda had heard the huff from him a second earlier, which she took was a fine. "Good to hear," she said still being polite and nice. She was then debating on whether to introduce herself to him or not but before she could reach a decision he walked out of the stone area.

She couldn't help the outburst that came next. "What are you doing you goon?! You'll get yourself killed!" she exclaimed. Did he think he could survive that black cloud that was coming towards them?
Before she herself could rush forward and in front of him to stop him, she watched as Rebekka lunged forward and grabbed his tail. Worry then wormed it's way into the storyteller, how would Bogatyr react?

(And introduced some Scottish slang for Amanda.
Goon=Idiot.")

Wolves Addressed: Chewbo, Bogatyr
Wolves Mentioned: Chewbo, Bogatyr and Rebekka.

47Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:52 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

“W-what? No!”“W-we don't have a pup. T-that pup isn't mine.” “You see, Fate? This is what you put me through”“Despite us being mates, we do not do that.”“I swear we don't.”

“We can do it that way if you want, Pidge?” He smirked as he licked his mate's snout. She was so easy to tease and one did not even have to try. A simple word about their situation caused her to ramble and to grow embarrassed.

"Huh' name is Gene, er... was Gene..." "She's not really... around... anymore."

Jo's brows frowned as the little pup announced who his mother was and that she was not around. Jo barely remember the female and felt a little guilty that she was dead, not that it was his fault. He scanned over the pup and nodded as the pup did look like his mother. She as a sweet little thin, but Jo did not want to settle at that age. He didn't want to settle now, but the fates had made him. He never thought that after one night would have results like this. Didn't it take a few attempts to bring life into the world? Evidently not. Jo wondered how many more pups were his out in the world. Hopefully, they did not seek their father. He didn't practically want pups running around the pack; one was enough.

Gene. He wondered how the female died. Was it disease or was it man? He'd never know and it looked like the pup didn't know either. A small pang of sorrow hit his chest, but he willed it away. No point weeping about the dead. They were dead and he was not. Himself, his mate and his pack were alive and that's what counted.

“Jo...this is your pup?”

“Gene and I only met once, but it looks like our actions came to this” He answered as he looked down at the pup. He gave a sigh as it become clear that no female was coming back for her pup. Chewbo was here to stay. “And now we're paying for it” He replied. Sadly, Gene had paid a bigger price.

“I'm sorry, sweetheart.“You can stay here with us.” 

We'll look after you,"

Though, the male was glad to have so many females in the pack. They would things a lot more simpler. They could look after the pup and Jo could continue his life as normal. He'd bond with him a little if it came to it, but he'd prefer it if that never happened. Pups were messy and annoying. He did not have time with that. “Yeah, sure, you can stay, kid” He smiled as he ruffled the kid's head with his paw.

"Fine, then I will leave.

Jo turned his head and saw that the big male was trying to leave. The idiot. Did he have a death wish? Was his pride really that strong or was he simply foolish. He rolled his eyes as he watched him leave. It was not Jo's problem to keep strangers from dying. His pack is what mattered. However, it soon became his problem when Rebby sank her teeth into the male's tail to stop him from leaving. “Oh this isn't good” Jo mumbled as he run over to the pair. “Amanda, make sure that pup doesn't go anywhere.” He ordered as he reached Rebby's side. “Look, mate, my mate is right. You leave, you'll die. Wouldn't be no skin off my back, but it would cause my mate to stress and that isn't good.” He said causally as he stood next to his mate. He would attack if they male decided to harm his lady.

Wolves addressed: Boga, Rebby, Amanda and Chewbo
Notes: Too lazy to get my table
word count: 615

48Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:41 am

Bogatyr

Bogatyr

The brown male ignored the female's agitation. She was too high strung, she should loosen up a bit. He scoffed out, "No need to be so embarrassed, skuchatʹ(miss). Nothing is stopping you from having pups." He chuckled at his own remark, pleased with how flustered the female was. The male, on the other hand, made Boga's abrupt amusement end and the corner of his lips to curl downward. Figures, that male always made him feel so aggravated for some reason. Perhaps it was how he acted so freely and without thinking of the consequences. Boga decided to leave the subject of the male, his forehead throbbing from the anger that was beginning to build from thinking about him.

He had just reminded himself that he was taking his leave when a sudden jolt of pain shot through his tail, up his spine, and into his head. A blur of fury charged at the female where the brute immediately snapped at her, teeth flashing as his snarls rippled into the air. It was an instinctive action, but he would not be sorry if he tasted blood in his mouth.

He roared in mighty frustration, as if every fiber of his body had anger and stress sewn into it, "YOU CANNOT ORDER ME, BOGATYR, TO DO ANYTHING." His eyes flashed as he quickly scanned the area, the adrenaline pulsing through his body. He was in a fighting mode, and should any wolf attack it would be the same as detonating a bomb. His attacker, he finally saw as his eyes danced at her direction, was the female who was mated to that wretched male. His growl deepened, and he saw the male protectively next to the female. The male, if he were calmer, would had backed down and reconsidered fighting the two, but in a state of rage, nothing seemed impossible to Boga. He calculated how well these wolves could fight, and it seemed it wouldn't be very well. The one talking to the ant couldn't hurt him if she tried. The puppy would get crushed easily by his paw. Luna was too skinny and her spine would break if he used his weight. Eyes flashing, moving, thinking of the battle before it even happens. He may not be smart, but he is a warrior, and he thinks as a warrior does. He could already feel a leg bone cracking in his jaws, the flesh sliding between his claws as he scratched at them. Everything that would become from a fight, he was prepared for it. But he still held his stance, waiting for the first wolf to attack. He bellowed out at them, "YOU THINK YOU CAN COMMAND ME? YOU ARE LUCKY TO EVEN ANNOY ME AND STILL LIVE. YOU WRETCHED BEINGS COULD ALL DIE IN MY JAWS IF I WISHED." He paused, as if think of the reason why he had not done so yet, "It is up to you whether you wish to live or die right now." He hissed the last part between his teeth, daring for someone to lunge at him. Wondering who it would be the first to attack. Probably the alpha himself, for he was arrogant and proud. Boga knew that he could easily dispatch a few of the wolves here. The whole pack? Now he was just overestimating himself, but his message rang clear that if he were to battle, it would be a deadly one. The shadows were the least of his concerns. He would rather die by the shadows than die being humiliated by these impudent wolves.

Wolves Addressed: Everyone

49Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:13 am

Asha

Asha

Stonehenge - Page 2 AshaPostHeader_zps5477ed9eStonehenge - Page 2 AshaPostQuote_zps62eb83f3

Run.

That's all she could do. The shadows were getting closer and closer. She turned her head around to glance back, and turned her focus back to the path in front of her. She was afraid, but she would not admit that. Not even to herself.

The air was full of the sounds of shouts, howls, and a foreboding feeling. Asha could do nothing, except run blindly towards the sounds.

She came upon a circle of stones. Asha had never seen anything like it before. Her eyes widened with awe momentarily, then she carried on running. There were wolves inside the circle. They were not running, so she assumed that they were safe there.

Her leg began to hurt. The burned, twisted flesh of her leg, where no fur would grow again, still hurt, even though it had been more than a year since it healed. Gritting her teeth, she ran into the circle, and into the wolves gathered. She slowed down, her eyes darting between them, waiting for a recation from them.

WOLVES ADDRESSED: None
WOLVES MENTIONED: All gathered

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

50Stonehenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stonehenge Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:20 am

Shelyn

Shelyn
Beta
Beta

"When you grab a warrior by the tail, Miss Rebekka, you can expect to be bit." Shelyn's voice called out as the female finally made her way to them. Bogatyr would not have seen this wolf before, and with her ease of carriage, it is possible to believe her to be a part of this pack, rather than one of its current challenges.

Shelyn was a wolf of shorter than average stature, but a notably stockier build. When she walked, it was with quiet steps, and when she stopped, she planted her feet with the certainty of a wolf ready for a fight. She was definitely of a warrior band, although one unlike the wolves gathered would have known. Her fur was a russet color, her eyes a glinting yellow, and narrowed as she took in the scene. She was a calculating, dangerous foe, that would be certain.

Well, this pack seemed to make friends wherever it went, didn't they? Now they had a roaring brute with them. Shelyn knew the type, those that bellow and roar, and have a bite just as fierce. However, a wolf that roared often hid a deeper uncertainty, she thought with some amusement. Shelyn only raised her voice to challenge and sing, never to intimidate - her methods were often just as dangerious, but much more insidious.

He reminded her of a wolf named Rokoto, one of Bernadine's most trusted warriors. He'd been dumb as a post, but often a little flirting and a lot of placitudes could soothe them and occasionally bend the will.

"Bogatyr, now, is it?" She said, approaching with a preserved confidence. Best to not let them know you were nervous around brutes like these. If they saw they couldn't make you cower, it could take the wind out of their sails, as the saying goes. "That's a powerful name. Well suited, if I may be so brazen." She said. There was no flirtation in her tone, but merely the addressing of one warrior by another.

"I am Shelyn of the Lyngve, a warrior tribe. The wolves that feebly try to bind you do so foolishly, and I hope that you will forgive their impudence, for they know not what they do and how gravely they trespass."

A good dousing of compliments on an obviously stronger wolf was never a difficult thing to do. Shelyn always admired wolves of strength, so her words were sincere. Perhaps her approach would diffuse the situation, and the alphas would realize what she was doing - and how badly this could end if they didn't.

Wolves Addressed: Bogatyr, wolves around him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning