Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT!

+8
Amanda
Ailis
Shelyn
Svetlana
Howie
Champei
Rebekka
Little Old Jo
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Empty CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:31 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Contest!!!

For our second contest we want you guys to create your very own villain for DDP's new plot!!  Our plot is going to be linked in with the new item of second characters and the new contest.

Your villain can be any type of canine you want (it can even be mythical). Basically, if you wanted a really girly wolf with pitch black fur and horns sticking out of her head, go ahead! If you want a evil, bad-ass Corgi then go ahead!! We want you to be able to do whatever you want.

CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Tumblr_inline_mm4ie3v9vp1qz4rgp
It can even be an evil Barney. Razz

Rules

-Send them to pending bios.
-Deadline is the 17th of June.
- You can ask for an extension.  
-If you do not want to enter you can be a judge with Little Old Jo.
-You can do whatever you want with this character.

Also, if you choose not to enter the contest, then you are more than welcome to create a second character for normal Rping or the plot that is coming up.

Plot!!!

A rival pack is lingering at the edge of DDP's territory and they're led by (Our contest winner). Your second characters can either be part of this pack or part of DDP. All second characters will later join as DDP members after the plot. (If you don't want to play your second character after the plot, then they don't have to join DDP)

Basically, this new villian is going to try to take over DDP.  The villian character can do whatever she/he pleases. They want to capture Jo and Rebby or any other character (PM that person first), OK!  You want to take over the pack, OK. You want there to be war, OK!You want Jo and Rebby killed, sorry, but no. You can issue the order, but it can't follow through. You can nearly kill them.  (However, please PM myself or Rebby if you want to do something major like capture or kill or something so we can approve it.  You have a 90% chance that we will approve of your idea)

CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Tumblr_m7wzoaD4wQ1r6fge6

Member of the month!!!

Alright, we had quite a bit of trouble figuring out who to chose as the new member of the month. There has been a lot of work in the council room discussing prizes, plots and lots of top secret stuff. So our newest member of the month has been super helpful in the council room and behind the scenes and so our new member of the month is...

AMANDA!!!

She's become more actively lately and has been really helpful and eager to get her ideas out there and work well with others. So thank you for all the hard work you've put in, Mandy! Keep up the hard work :3

CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Tumblr_inline_mhlwvvzycJ1qz4rgp

Last edited by Little Old Jo on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

2CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Empty Re: CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:35 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Woop! Congrats to Amanda for winning MOTM :3

Also, thanks to everyone that helped come up with the idea for this new plot! :3

I hope you have fun with it! We already have one entry, so keep them coming :3

3CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Empty Re: CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:53 pm

Champei

Champei

Champs is available for the capture!
And Jo do I need to sent you a Pm to say I would like to help vote?

4CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Empty Re: CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:34 am

Howie

Howie

Congrats Amanda! Whoo! (Can I just add that all the GIFs are probably my favorite thing ever)

Howie is available to be brutally mauled and I am availiable to vote, seeing as I'm only able to make supernice charries.

5CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Empty Re: CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:39 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Champei wrote:Champs is available for the capture!

Nope. Just tell me whenever you see me.

However, I'll be taking this as you wanting to be a judge?

6CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Empty Re: CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:47 am

Svetlana

Great Job Amanda! I as well will be judging. I couldn't handle two villains...

7CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Empty Re: CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:53 am

Champei

Champei

Little Old Jo wrote:
Champei wrote:Champs is available for the capture!

Nope. Just tell me whenever you see me.

However, I'll be taking this as you wanting to be a judge?

yesh

8CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Empty Re: CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm

Shelyn

Shelyn
Beta
Beta

I guess my entry doesn't count for this contest, as I didn't make an alpha-type thing, but more of an entity. Sad That's what I get for jumping the gun, then!

And congrats to Amanda!

9CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Empty Re: CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Howie

Howie

Maybe an entity leading a pack of entities?

10CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Empty Re: CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:39 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Woo~! Congratulations Amanda!!

Maybe he got a sort of following, you know, worshiping his powers and him and in turn getting some powers as well?

11CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Empty Re: CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:50 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Shelyn wrote:I guess my entry doesn't count for this contest, as I didn't make an alpha-type thing, but more of an entity. Sad That's what I get for jumping the gun, then!

I would say your entry still counts Shelly! Despite that it's not a specific wolf per say, it's still in the form of one, which I would think still counts. (I would just put it in the mythical sections)

So no worries, we'll still count it in the contest Very Happy

12CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Empty Re: CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:30 am

Amanda

Amanda
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

Aww, thanks guys! ^-^ And I still have so many more ideas for you-know-what. Once you get me started on animation planning, I literally never stop XD

And can't wait to see all the entries! ^-^ The entries already made are amazing!

13CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Empty Re: CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:40 am

Asha

Asha

Congrats on winning MotM Amanda!

Question: if you are chosen to play the main villain, will they become your second character after the plot, or do you create another character?

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

14CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Empty Re: CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:41 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Is skyped ya the answer hun as I saw the question there first.

15CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Empty Re: CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:02 am

Nine

Nine

Congrats Amanda!!!

And I'm super stoked for this contest :3 Making characters is always fun

16CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Empty Re: CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:47 am

Denali

Denali

Denny is up for capture/injury. (Sorry I replied so late. Grrr, timing.)

17CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Empty Re: CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:05 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Fry is up for capture, too!

18CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Empty Re: CONTEST, MOTM and NEW PLOT! Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:27 am

Nine

Nine

whoa we're listing what characters are up for capture? Cir is definitely up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning