Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
EFA Request EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
EFA Request EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
EFA Request EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
EFA Request EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
EFA Request EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
EFA Request EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
EFA Request EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
EFA Request EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
EFA Request EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

EFA Request

+2
Little Old Jo
Ivan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EFA Request Empty EFA Request Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Ivan

Ivan
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

I just wanted to apologise for being inactive and stuff, I've been having a lot going on in my life right now that I haven't been in the mood to really come online much. There's a lot of drama conflict going on between my best friend and me, putting me in a bad mood and stuff. Then there's school and other life things and I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I'm not leaving, I won't. I'm just going through a rough time right now and I probably won't be on much, so just a little kind of EFA until all these fights and drama blows over.

2EFA Request Empty Re: EFA Request Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:27 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Okay Ivan. I hope everything between your friend and you works out. If you need to talk or rant, just PM either me or Rebby, we're here to listen.

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

3EFA Request Empty Re: EFA Request Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

What Jo said, we're always here if you want to talk and just need someone to listen to you. Hope everything works out~

4EFA Request Empty Re: EFA Request Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:22 am

Ivan

Ivan
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

Thanks guys, sorry I didn't get back to you faster. I just wanted to update this and give you guys a little explanation about why I haven't been online much lately, as you can all mostly guess I started school about two months ago so it's been a little bit of me trying to focus on that but also my grandpa has been getting really ill lately. He has cancer in a lot of places and just a few weeks ago they took him off his chemotherapy and said that we should just let him go now because there was no sense pumping all this poison into his body if it wasn't helping him so they cut that off and his body has been slowly shutting down but tomorrow he has a doctors appointment because his livers and kidneys are shutting down faster then the rest of him and i believe he's going to be admitted because the doctors said that he wouldn't be around much longer and I just wanted to say all this to let you all know that I still am a member here and I'm not leaving, I'm just dealing with a lot and coming home and coming on the internet is really last of my thoughts.

5EFA Request Empty Re: EFA Request Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Solmn

Solmn

I am sorry to hear about your grandpa Ivan, I went through that with my grand father and I can say is cherish the time you have. For myself my thoughts and prayers will be for you and your family.

6EFA Request Empty Re: EFA Request Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:18 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

So sorry to hear about your grandad. If you need to talk to anyone, don't be afraid to talk to me or Rebby.

7EFA Request Empty Re: EFA Request Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:56 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Sorry about your grandad Ivan. We're all sending get better wishes, and we're here to chat if you need to. Hope you feel better soon

8EFA Request Empty Re: EFA Request Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Ivan

Ivan
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

Thank you all for the kind words, I hate to come back and bug again but I'd like to be put on an EFA for awhile. My grandpa passed away saturday morning and it was really hard for me, my emotions are a little whacked and I just can't promise true activity. My grandma is really upset as well, so I'm going to be spending the whole week with her just to make sure she knows she not alone. Thank you.

9EFA Request Empty Re: EFA Request Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Nine

Nine

I'm so sorry to hear about all of this, Ivan. Take all the time that you need to recover; I'm sure Rebby and Jo won't mind

10EFA Request Empty Re: EFA Request Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:46 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Sorry to hear about you loss, hun. Take as much time off as you want. Sorry for not replying, it's been a busy few days.

11EFA Request Empty Re: EFA Request Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

I'm really sorry to hear that Ivan, my thoughts are with you and your family, and I want you to take as much time as you need. Sorry, bud

12EFA Request Empty Re: EFA Request Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:59 am

Ivan

Ivan
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

Thank you everyone, as it's been awhile and I've had my time to get used to it. It isn't the reason I've been away for so long, last month was mainly my starting final few weeks along with the past couple weeks of my first semester which means exams. Yep, I have my exams tomorrow so my apology for not replying to this. There is a good chance after I do my exams that I'll have a better chance of being active. Smile

13EFA Request Empty Re: EFA Request Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:50 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Oh good luck with your exams Ivan! and we'll look forward to seeing you again :3

14EFA Request Empty Re: EFA Request Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:55 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

We'll be glad to have you around more! And good luck with that school stuff!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning