Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
Pack History EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
Pack History EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Pack History EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
Pack History EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
Pack History EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
Pack History EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Pack History EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
Pack History EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
Pack History EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pack History

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pack History Empty Pack History Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Pack History Mystic10

The history of this pack begins many eons ago. Two families; born into the ancient lands of Scotland to defend its territory were tested and tried against all odds to survive. Though, as time passed, fractures started to appear in the communities that they had created. Bonds grew further apart and in some cases were severed completely. The once close packs that helped defend the territory now simply tolerated each other at the best of times.

Pride prevented the two families from sorting out their differences and they both split the lands to avoid further confrontation. The once close knit packs were now distant allies that barely tolerated each other. Some of the stronger and more stubborn members of each pack would pick fights with the other over dominance. Each believed that the other pack could rule the whole area.

The fractures started to grow and cracks started to appear in their own packs. Families continued to shrink as more and more members abandoned the pack. As the packs shrunk, so did the lands defence which opened it up to the dark legends and mystical beings the wolves told their pups at night.

Over generations the packs became small families that knew nothing of each other. They lived at completely different areas of Scotland and had no bond with them whatsoever. The two families that were left did not know each other and only knew of the legends that once were real. The little stories they told their pups at night were taken for granted and forgotten as fact and turned into bedtime stories.

The past that they had shared was long forgotten. That was until the Will-o'-the-wisps decided to make their fate collide once again. The ancient lands needed the bond to be repaired to keep the land safe from the mystical beings that haunted the areas. These beings were legends that the wolves believed in, like the Lockness monster.

One wolf from each family was chosen by the wisps and was lead on a journey that would cause their lives to collide. Two families split by fate and brought together by unsuspecting souls.

~

Family who hates, broken by pride.
Brought together, from strength inside.
Destiny unravels, to find their mate
Two paths crossed, and changed their fate

~

"You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity." -Toy Story

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning