Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's.... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's.... EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's.... EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's.... EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's.... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's.... EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's.... EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's....

+5
Amanda
Rebekka
Mustafa
Solmn
Little Old Jo
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's.... Empty Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's.... Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:01 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's.... Man-of-steel-superman-2013-quote-3_large

Hello Superbone and Mr. Porkchop. You're mission is- Okay. I'll just get to the point. Hhehe. What if our charries were superheroes? What powers would they have? Would they fight for justice? Avenge? Vengeance? Their rights? Against the law? What would their hero's or villain's name be? Would they wear a flashy outfit? Would they still be a wolf or a human? or maybe a Hamster?

Discuss!!!!

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

Solmn

Solmn

If I was a super hero I would do it to avenge the wrong. He be on the good side but his alignment would be neutral good. Now for powers there is lots I like but it would be more like Gladiator of the shiar home world. I stick with the mohawk haircut but darker costume.

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

I think Jo would have super human charm powers to get all of the ladies. Razz

Mustafa

Mustafa

Mustafga would be a great fighter but he would use it for no good. He would probably use his strength for robbing the biggest locker from a bank possible. c;

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

I think Ginger would totally have the ability to fly if she was a superhero! She'd take any opportunity to dress up with a shower curtain as a cape, and a wellies as her boots Razz

I think Rebby would have....hmm....I can't imagine Rebby with any powers...she'd just be really smart if that counted Razz

Amanda

Amanda
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

Hmmm. Amanda would probably be a telepath, to compensate for her blindness as some telepaths can be sent images of locations and see things through other people from some things I've seen. She'd of course be on the good side and would probably act as a source of information gaining for whatever superhero team the pack would be XD

And Colleen. Eh, I can't really see her with a superpower, though some may class her genetic condition of being unable to feel pain may be classed as one by some. But in general, she'd probably be the type of semi-hero semi-villain like the Red Hood is, so she'd use guns and hand to hand combat a lot and join whichever side she's been manipulated into joining or whichever gets her something out of it.

Eira

Eira

Hm... (My name is Jasmine, flower  hey all, hope I can just pop in hehe) Eira would have the power of building things with her mind (like Jake from Adventure Time, though not shape-shifting and growing/shrinking). Something telepathic I guess minus speaking directly into or reading other's minds. I hope my description makes sense haha! She would fight for justice even though avenging her mother would make more sense behind her motivation... She wouldn't have a costume, but her piercings would glow and her tail would grow. Maybe she'd where a mask since she doesn't like being the center of attention.

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Oh Ginger would totally milk it and wear the craziest costume she could make up Razz hehe

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Poison

ha

Last edited by Poison on Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Hahaha! Fry would totally be that sexy guy in the tight pants with the big ego. He'd have like super strength and the ability to influence people's opinions (almost just typed onions, lol).

Ava, she'd be the girl in the black mask and ninja suit who does all those cool martial arts moves, and, of course, would keep her fearlessness. Kinda like Cat Woman, but more canine than feline-like.

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

hahaha, Fry in sexy pants Razz That was a wonderful description Razz

Ailis

Ailis

Well there's that mental image. xD

A little late, but I think Ailis would be that anti-hero who relies on her wit and slippery fighting to do her version of "justice".

Memphis?

Minions. Minions everywhere. Probably manipulation over fire and the ability to sway some people. He'd be that guy in a ridiculous but cool looking outfit, too.

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Ginger would totally try her best to be his side kick Razz with her crappy costume and everything Razz

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Here's a thought: human version of Fyrebane in his sexy pants battling human version of Memphis in his ridiculous-but-cool outfit.

The innocent bystanders might just go blind, though I'm not sure what from.

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

When sexy super hero Jo sees Fyrebane and knows he has contest. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's.... Tumblr_lxiwwpbyhm1qbfgm3o1_250

Ailis

Ailis

Who shall win the contest? Super Sexy Jo, or Super Sexy Fyre with his Magic Pants (I'm sorry, those pants comments x'D)?

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Super sexy Jo will always win.

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

I dunno, Fry's got his tight pants to buffer him. We may have to take this contest to the next level.

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Oh gods, Jo and Fyre having a sexy competition just makes me think of the song "I'm too sexy for my shirt" Razz

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's.... 28-wandisimo

Ailis

Ailis

Give me a moment to recover from the sexiness. xD

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Hahaha.

Jo would charm everyone and make sure to get the ladies on his side. Right now, he'd use the "I'm injured" card.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]