Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
I Don't Like Posting This EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
I Don't Like Posting This EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
I Don't Like Posting This EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
I Don't Like Posting This EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
I Don't Like Posting This EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
I Don't Like Posting This EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
I Don't Like Posting This EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
I Don't Like Posting This EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
I Don't Like Posting This EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Don't Like Posting This

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Don't Like Posting This Empty I Don't Like Posting This Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:30 am

Amanda

Amanda
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

Everyone, I am really sorry but I am going to have to leave.

I've decided on this as I have never been the most active of members and I know I said I would post over Christmas, but that small amount of activity would quickly dwindle in the new year as I am facing exams and controlled assessments in all subjects from January until June and it just wouldn't be fair to all you lovely people for me to be active for a short period of time and then lapse into a state of non-existence on this site. This is especially unfair as since November people are waiting for me to post and I always say I will post, but something always pops up not letting me post, and it is simply unfair on all of you to keep waiting for me to post and when I finally do I'll go back into inactivity.

The time I've had here has been absolutely brilliant and it has enabled me to create two of my most beloved characters! Very Happy I thank everyone for putting up with my inactivity and having the pleasure to roleplay with them. Hopefully one day I will find that I will be able to re-join. Until then, thank you again and I am sorry.

~Colleen/Amanda

2I Don't Like Posting This Empty Re: I Don't Like Posting This Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:45 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Aw, I'm really sorry to see you go, but school comes first, and I don't want you stressing over this when there are bigger things to think about. Don't worry Amanda, we wish you the best in your exams, I'm sure you'll do amazing.

Don't be a stranger either, feel free to pop on here every now and again to just chat to us if you want to Smile

Hope everything goes well for ya, and maybe see you again Smile

3I Don't Like Posting This Empty Re: I Don't Like Posting This Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:46 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

*hugs*

It's sad to see you go hun. I hope you pop in every now and again. Thank you for being an awesome member and see you soon. Merry Christmas

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

4I Don't Like Posting This Empty Re: I Don't Like Posting This Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:16 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Aww, so sad to see you go Amanda. But, like Rebekka said, school must come first. Good luck with all of those assignments and have a very Merry Christmas. Hopefully you can rejoin someday. *hugs*

5I Don't Like Posting This Empty Re: I Don't Like Posting This Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Have a very merry Christmas Amanda! It really makes me sad to see you go, as you've always had such awesome characters and been such a sweetheart around the site.

Alas, school is more important, but when you have the time, come on back and say hi to us. We'll be waiting happily. :3

Hopefully you can rejoin someday! If we don't see you again, then it was awesome knowing you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]