Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
Heeeeeyyyy Peeps EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
Heeeeeyyyy Peeps EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Heeeeeyyyy Peeps EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
Heeeeeyyyy Peeps EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
Heeeeeyyyy Peeps EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
Heeeeeyyyy Peeps EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Heeeeeyyyy Peeps EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
Heeeeeyyyy Peeps EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
Heeeeeyyyy Peeps EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heeeeeyyyy Peeps

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Empty Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:05 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Tumblr_static_tumblr_m4g8anu6ew1r6y7iw

Why, hello there, Guest! I see you've found this awkward little topic I've decide to write about myself. Well, fair warning, I'm pretty weird. As I write this, I'm eating macaroni and cheese and watching James Bond movies. Enter at your own risk~

Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Tumblr_mrqpj4lsVw1r6jq41o1_r2_500

Okay, maybe not that weird, but weird.

Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Shall-not-pass

Oh, screw you, then. I know you passed anyway.

Well first off, my name is not Fyrebane. And nice try, but it's not Avalon either. Sorry to disappoint, but my real first name is Sophia. Yeah, not very exciting. And you can call me that if I can punch you in the nose... Twice. In other words, don't.

Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Kind-of-a-big-deal

I live in these here great United States of America. Not as great as they sound, but it's not bad either. I was born here, and I've lived in the same general area my whole life. I live in the south-eastern region. My state is considered to have a "humid sub-tropical climate," but I don't see it. We have ridiculous temperatures here. It's hot as heck in the summer (usually around 90F (32C)) and freezing cold in the winter (it was 10F (-12C) the other morning). Exactly. It's ridiculous. And I live in a state considered to be part of the "deep south". Thankfully, however, I don't have one of those stupid southern accents, as my mom's from the midwest, and I never picked it up from my dad.

Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Tumblr_mywi0cqmRK1qf3020o1_500

In that, case, let's just move on.

First off, if you cannot read my profile because something is seriously wrong with your brain, I would like to clarify that I am a girl. Yes, my main character is a male anyway. AND COMPARED TO THE REST OF YOU TALL PEOPLE, I'M INCREDIBLY SHORT. I'm about 5'2". *sobs* Anywho, I've got these really awkward hazel eyes. They're actually green with some gold. Sometimes they look blue. People usually think they're brown. Thus, they are dubbed hazel. I have this long, dark, dull brown hair. Which, also, is not really brown. It's copper colored, though you can only really tell when I'm in the sun. It's really majorly dark reds and dark blonds than browns, but oh well. Naturally, it curls itself into perfect ringlets if I don't touch it, but then it will hold water for twelve hours. I can never win. Ever. I have fair skin and freckles, so I cook like bacon in the sun. My friends tell me I look like a vampire because my skin's pale and I have long, dark hair, but I don't really see it (and what vampire ever loved wolves?). I guess my odd combination of tones is due to the fact that one side of my family is almost directly German and Italian. They came over a couple generations back. The other side is mostly Irish and some English.

Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Kristen-wiig-steve-carell-anchorman-2-o

I've got two versions of my personality. The real me, and the one that takes over around people. (And then there's that slightly awkward flirty one, but we won't get into that.) The real me under there is funny and loosy-goosy and curious about everything. I like hugs and coffee and hanging out with friends and secretly obsessing about things I love. I laugh a lot and smile and make fun of everything. Yeah, I sound fun then, right. The me that takes over has a cruel sense of humor and tends to be less impressive. I'm more reserved and snippy, and sometimes I hurt people's feelings without meaning to. I don't smile a whole lot when I'm in this state of self-preservation. But, let's not be negative. That was an ironic statement, being that I'm really terribly optimistic, but my brain usually defaults to pessimism around others.

Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Funniest-simpsons-gifs-like-stuff

Well, in short, I love riding horses and competing, history class, wolves, and all sorts of animals and outdoorsy things. AND DID I MENTION THAT I LOVE DOCTOR WHO.

Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Goodbye-11-doctor-who-34649579-500-178

I'll be adding to this soon. I'm just out of time for now.

2Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Empty Re: Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:42 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Woop! Nice intro thingy hun!! You have a complex bloodline thingy. :3 ahahah I like saying thingy. :3

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

3Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Empty Re: Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:44 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Gosh, I love saying thingy too. Anyway, thank you!

And yes, I do have a complicated blood line. I'm like a carefully thought out mutt.

4Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Empty Re: Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:29 pm

Ailis

Ailis

*Pats* It's okay, I have a lot of friends who are shorter than me. :'D

Anywho, it's a wonderful introduction, and I've been totally curious if anyone else would post some. o3o And now you have. >:3

5Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Empty Re: Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:18 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

This introduce you're self is awesome :3 And hey us freckler's gotta represent with out pale bods ;P hehe

I love all the gifs and stuff, and it's really cool getting to know you more :3

6Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Empty Re: Heeeeeyyyy Peeps Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:03 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Haha, thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed reading it. I've never put one together before.

I had some fun with it. One of these days I'll add a bit more to it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning