Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
Wolf gossip - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
Wolf gossip - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Wolf gossip - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
Wolf gossip - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
Wolf gossip - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
Wolf gossip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Wolf gossip - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
Wolf gossip - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
Wolf gossip - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolf gossip

+15
Howie
Fyrebane
Amanda
Gladbane
Bogatyr
Chewbo
Shelyn
Avaline
Ailis
Asha
Rebekka
Killian
Champei
Luna
Little Old Jo
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

76Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:13 am

Ailis

Ailis

Hmmmm.... Maaaaaybe. >.> Maybe just a tap to the head, ya know, a fierce bite on the leg? owo Warning; not held accountable for any insults flown from her mouth. ;3

By the way guys, I need a little help! I'm trying to make my character a little villain. At first I just wanted the little misunderstood character, but the more I thought about in my spare time, the more I suddenly realized how awesome it would be to have a wolf walking in sheep's skin!... Noooot exactly right metaphor. xD

Anywho though, I know it says in the "Build a character factory (MUST READ)" thread it said I can contact an alpha or use media as a guide. I didn't really want just the help of the alphas, I wanted everyone's opinion! Very Happy I'm using Loki's deceit, dark humor, and insane personality, but also Pitch Black's (Rise of the Guardians if anyone doesn't know who that is) arrogance, manipulation, and loneliness. For her warrior side, I'm using various characters, but it's her real personality I'm worried about.

Any tips for a good character that the entire pack will basically have an uneasy feeling about, and especially have her filled with malice? Eventually, somewhere in the RP, her true colors are going to show, I somehow feel it's inevitable. So, preparing for that, I want to get her as fleshed out as I can. Razz

77Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:31 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

It looks you like you have a pretty good idea of what you want.
Loki's deceit, dark humor, and insane personality, but also Pitch Black's (Rise of the Guardians if anyone doesn't know who that is) arrogance, manipulation, and loneliness.

My advice would be if you want to make your character evil or a villain, always give them motive. It could be something simple, like they want to be noticed (like Pitch), or it could be something more complex, like Magneto (Who thinks he's doing right).

You could always go down another path and have a villain like the Joker, who is a complete psychopath and is only doing bad because he can. Smile

------

Always stay evil. >:3 - Jo

78Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:57 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Reviving old forums because I can! :'D

Well, I thought this place has gotten a bit quiet anyways. :I Anyhow though, here's another fact about Ailis; If it weren't for the fact that pups made her slightly bitter, she would've loved to be a pup sitter instead of a story teller.

I dunno. :3 Anybody else want to try to help me bring this forum back? >:3

79Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:36 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF THE PROPHECY?! TELL US! I'M SO CURIOUS TO SEE THE DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS Razz

-Rebby :3 love ya

80Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:11 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Well, given that the stag is a male, and the fact that Boga may have been pretty close to guessing with the Steve thing, I'm guessing that once the stag comes close to Steve something magical will happen? Razz Because I remember someone on here saying that most ants were female? I think it was Boga too. xP

Here, let me put the prophecy down so I can reference it...

"Searching for eons, to find his dove.
Their curse was endless, much like their love.

With size so small, so easy to miss.
The innocent is drawn, and gender is mixed.

But love is blind, and years have passed.
The innocent will find, their love at last.

With old love returned, both stag and doe.
The shadow will recede, and new life will grow."

So, the first couple lines? The stag says he has a curse that nobody could come near him. That could be what the first lines meant, because if he was dead, then how will he be searching for his love?

"With size so small, so easy to miss..." Yep, pretty much Steve being an ant sums it up.

"The innocent is drawn, and gender is mixed.." Champei is about as innocent to love as they come in our pack, and since she was the one who found Steve and confused the ant as a boy (hence "gender is mixed"), that's what it could mean.

"The innocent will find, their love at last.." The rest of the lines are pretty much self-explanatory, but that one line gets me. Does it me Champei is the one reuniting the two, or does it mean she will find love herself? Razz I'm going with the theory that both will happen.

That's my take on the prophecy and all. o3o Of course, I could be wrong. xD

(why do I type so much TAT)

81Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:29 pm

Champei

Champei

Champei find love? I laugh at you all thinking so. (It took ages and some very special circumstances for it to happen in Silver Hollows) And if you think she's going to be the one to figure out well someones going to have to shove it in her face if it's so.

82Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:04 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Really? o.o Then nevermind, just took a wild guess. xP If not Champei though, then I wonder who?

83Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:17 am

Champei

Champei

I wish someone would post already though. I'd like to at least find out how this is going to go and what's going to happen and all. But we can't do that if nobody posts!!!

84Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:50 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

I know the feeling, hun.

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

85Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:01 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

I'll make a post today for you all :3 Gotta get my charger from Jo's though...accidentally left it up there Razz aha

don't eat me Razz

-Rebby

86Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:15 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Ailis wrote:Well, given that the stag is a male, and the fact that Boga may have been pretty close to guessing with the Steve thing, I'm guessing that once the stag comes close to Steve something magical will happen? Razz Because I remember someone on here saying that most ants were female? I think it was Boga too. xP

Here, let me put the prophecy down so I can reference it...

"Searching for eons, to find his dove.
Their curse was endless, much like their love.

With size so small, so easy to miss.
The innocent is drawn, and gender is mixed.

But love is blind, and years have passed.
The innocent will find, their love at last.

With old love returned, both stag and doe.
The shadow will recede, and new life will grow."

So, the first couple lines? The stag says he has a curse that nobody could come near him. That could be what the first lines meant, because if he was dead, then how will he be searching for his love?

"With size so small, so easy to miss..." Yep, pretty much Steve being an ant sums it up.

"The innocent is drawn, and gender is mixed.." Champei is about as innocent to love as they come in our pack, and since she was the one who found Steve and confused the ant as a boy (hence "gender is mixed"), that's what it could mean.

"The innocent will find, their love at last.." The rest of the lines are pretty much self-explanatory, but that one line gets me. Does it me Champei is the one reuniting the two, or does it mean she will find love herself? Razz I'm going with the theory that both will happen.

That's my take on the prophecy and all. o3o Of course, I could be wrong. xD

(why do I type so much TAT)

Wow.....you're spot on. You got it right.

Stevie is the doe who was magically turned into an ant, so her lover couldn't find her.
Champei must reunite them as she is the most innocent.

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

87Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:22 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Wow! Someone's a smart cookie. Though everyone figured out bits and pieces to be fair. Awesome job for piecing it together though, Ailis :3

What do you think of the ant being the stags love Razz hehe. We made that up and giggled, and then actually put it into the prophecy :3

We wanted Champei to reunite them because 'Steve' was found by Champs and she was all innocent :3

88Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:04 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Thanks, but I'm sure that I wasn't the only one who put the puzzle pieces together, probably just the first to say it. xP Kudos to everyone who helped with the missing pieces though!

I can't wait to see how the stag reacts, that's for sure! X3 I mean, a little innocent wolf approaches him with an ant on a flower and it turns out to be his love? Razz

I can see how Champei would be the one to reunite them. Razz I wonder though; can only the innocent wolf with no intention of killing the stag but just wanting to help him allow her to step inside the barrier when nobody else can?

89Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:07 pm

Champei

Champei

I have to admit a little bird told me what was going on a while ago.^^
But seriously someone is going to have to tell Champs, very plainly what is going on XD

90Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Welp, this is going to be complicated xD I wonder how someone is going to tell her that she's the one the prophecy told about? Razz

91Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:22 am

Luna

Luna
Beta
Beta

Hehe that will be somthin all right Razz

http://bluehavenfallspack.canadian-forum.com/

92Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:42 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

SOOOOO, Who do you think will tell Champs that Stevie is the one true love of the stag?

I reckon Lenny I do :3 He's a smart cookie. Any other suggestions?

93Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:57 pm

Ailis

Ailis

I vote Lenny. o3o He's the only wolf in the RP to have figured it out so far! ^^ But now that Luna and Boga know, I think they'll try too.

94Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

If they don't try to eat the stag first that is, haha

95Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:28 am

Ailis

Ailis

XD Let's hope they don't! I can just imagine it~ Lennox is talking to the stag whilst Luna and Boga are sitting grumpily in the background with growling stomachs xD

96Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:08 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

haha, yeah. They'd be pouting like kids Razz

97Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Ailis

Ailis

No, bad wolves, you can't eat this stag because it's special. o3o Razz

98Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:38 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

They'd just be like "but I'm hungry. i want to eat the stag"

99Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:41 am

Gladbane

Gladbane

could they not eat them after they do their magical maguffin to fix things?

100Wolf gossip - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf gossip Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:57 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

...I never actually thought about that, ahah Razz we shall see. In due time. In due time :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning