Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Empty Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:35 am

Mustafa

Mustafa

Welcome to the shop,
Guest!

I see you found out about my shop, hmm? Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will make a request. I work with Gimp as drawing/editing program and offer almost anything, even some new things that can be found interesting. All I do is allowed on other sites as well, as long as you give me credit for the making of it, thank you!

- I can do avatars for you; drawn and/or edited (already existing) wolf images. I can also draw manga.
- Signatures; with or without any texts, even drawn signatures if you like.
- References; mostly drawn, but can as well be some sort of manip, with or without text.
- Photo manips; just some photo manips containing texts or not.
- Book covers; yes, I can do book covers for you! When in need of a book cover for WattPad (or anything else), read more blow.
- Post boxes; both HTML and BBCode. It can both be a photo manip and drawing as picture, whatever you like best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course I cannot work on too many requests at the same time, so here are the slots for when my shop gets too busy for me to handle all requests so soon after another.

Slots

1. --
2. --
3. --
4. --

I can draw wolf avatars for you or edit already existing images of wolves into a cool or nice-looking avatar. Drawn avatars take longer, mostly, and are a bit more expensive than edited images. Edited images/avatars cost 5 Fate points, drawn avatars cost 8 Fate points.

Here are some examples of my works (there’s much more that I can do, these are just basic stuff).

Drawn avatars (when animated CANNOT do blinking eyes or moving ears/tails):
Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Jeames10 Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Jeames11Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Jea_av10

Edited avatars:
Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Avatar11 Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Avatar14Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Avatar15Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Mustaf14Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Ember_10Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Jeames12

These examples will be updated whenever I make new ones or whenever I get around to updating them. After all I keep trying to improve my works and to think of better drawing styles.
Want to request an avatar? Here are the forms you have to fill out. The fields with the ‘*’ are optional or not needed when making a different choice.

Wolf avatar
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Fate Point Count:[/b]
[b]Cost:[/b]
[b]Drawn or edited:[/b]
[b]Gender (when drawn):[/b]
[b]Name On/Off?:[/b]
[b]*Name color:[/b]
[b]*Name font:[/b]
[b]Background color:[/b]
[b]Coat and eye color:[/b]
[b]*Other:[/b]

Manga avatar
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Name On/Off?:[/b]
[b]*Name color:[/b]
[b]*Name font:[/b]
[b]Hair and eye color:[/b]
[b]*Ears and/or tail color (when anthro):[/b]
[b]Clothes and colors:[/b]

Photo manips
Photo manips are just edited wolf images which may or may not be slightly adjusted in color and shading as well. Photo manips cost 15 Fate points. It doesn’t matter what size; they all cost the same as they need the same time of editing and putting all the pieces together.

Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Manip_10 Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Manip_11Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Manip_12

These examples will be updated whenever I make new ones or whenever I get around to updating them. After all I keep trying to improve my works.
Want to request a manip? Here’s the form you have to fill out. The fields with the ‘*’ are optional or not needed when making a different choice.

Code:
[b]*Text/information on it (detailed description)?:[/b]
[b]*Text/information color(s):[/b]
[b]*Text/information font(s):[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]

Signatures
I can do signatures for you, both as photo manips or drawn pictures. Drawn signatures take longer, mostly, and are a bit more expensive than edited images used for signature pictures. I can add text for you as well if you like.
Edited images as signatures cost 10 Fate points, drawn signature pictures cost 15 Fate points.

Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Oishii13

Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Signat10

Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Signat10

These examples will be updated whenever I make new ones or whenever I get around to updating them. After all I keep trying to improve my works.
Want to request a signature picture? Here’s the form you have to fill out. The fields with the ‘*’ are optional or not needed when making a different choice.

Code:
[b]Text on it?:[/b]
[b]*Text color(s):[/b]
[b]*Text font(s):[/b]
[b]Background (if any):[/b]
[b]Edges angular or round?:[/b]
[b]Border or no border? (if yes, what color border?):[/b]
***Note that if you want only eyes like the first example, please tell me in your form.

References

I can do references for you as well, as photo manips or drawn pictures. Drawn signatures take longer, mostly, though they’re not more expensive than edited images used for signature pictures (note that manip pictures for references are hard to edit for me as I don’t use Photoshop…). I can add text for you as well if you like, this includes the name and the character’s information.
Edited images as references cost 15 Fate points, drawn signature pictures cost 10 Fate points.

Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Oishii12

Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Univer10

Want to request a reference picture? Here’s the form you have to fill out. The fields with the ‘*’ are optional or not needed when making a different choice.

Code:
[b]Text/information on it?:[/b]
[b]*Text color(s):[/b]
[b]*Text font(s):[/b]
[b]Background (if any):[/b]

Book covers

I can do book covers for you now, too! All book covers are done as photo manips and cost 10 Fate points (note that the name DarknessAhead is my WattPad account’s name).

Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Cover_13 Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Cover_14
Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Cover_10Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Cover_11
Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Cover_12

Want to request a book cover? Here’s the form you have to fill out. The fields with the ‘*’ are optional or not needed when making a different choice.

Code:
[b]Title and author name:[/b]
[b]Text color(s):[/b]
[b]Text font(s):[/b]
[b]*Text sizes:[/b]
[b]Picture (please describe the picture or give one with explained details and characters):[/b]
[b]*Cover size (when for WattPad, always 256x400 pixels):[/b]

Post boxes

I can do post boxes as well! I prefer doing post boxes with the use of edited pictures, like photo manips. These post boxes cost 15 Fate points each.

Text here~

Addressed: - Mentioned: - Word Count: - Notes: -

Text here~

Addressed: -
Mentioned: -
Word Count: -
Notes: -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Translations:
1. … etc.

Text here~

Want to request a post box picture? Here’s the form you have to fill out. The fields with the ‘*’ are optional or not needed when making a different choice.

Code:
[b]Text color(s):[/b]
[b]Text font(s):[/b]
[b]Post box picture (detailed please):[/b]
[b]*Other (for example; what centered and what not centered?):[/b]

Last edited by Mustafa on Tue May 20, 2014 6:31 am; edited 3 times in total

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

2Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Empty Re: Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Mon May 19, 2014 9:06 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Fate Point Count: 251
Cost: 15
Background color: Completely up to you!
Text color(s): Surprise me!
Text font(s): Again, surprise me! :3
HTML or BBCode? (BBCode can have more than one picture): HTML
Post box picture (detailed please): Well, I would love Jo to be in there. So a grey wolf with gold eyes. For the background...hmm, maybe something America 30s based? Though, if ya can't, surprise me.
*Other (for example; what centered and what not centered?): Up to you. Here's an extra 10 points for being awkward and for you being awesome (so 25 points in total)

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

3Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Empty Re: Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Mon May 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Mustafa

Mustafa

Haha thanks Jo!
I will get to it as soon as I can, and that will probably be after these exams I have today. c;

4Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Empty Re: Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Mon May 19, 2014 6:35 pm

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Mustafa wrote:Haha thanks Jo!
I will get to it as soon as I can, and that will probably be after these exams I have today. c;

Thank you, and Take ya time. And GOODLUCK!!!

5Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Empty Re: Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Tue May 20, 2014 6:23 am

Mustafa

Mustafa

Here you go sir! Hope you like it! ^^
If you want anything changed/added/deleted, don't hesiate to ask, I will do it with all love~ c;

POST BOX:

Text here~

CODE:
Code:
<br><center><div style="background: url(http://i61.tinypic.com/25u5pis.png) no-repeat bottom #b6a8a8; width: 500px; margin: 0 auto;"><div style="padding: 10px; padding-bottom: 510px; width: 470px; font-family: Andalus; color: #ffffff; font-size:12pt; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:justify;"> Text here~

[center][b]Addressed:[/b] [color=#000000]-[/color] [b]Mentioned:[/b] [color=#000000]-[/color] [b]Word Count:[/b] [color=#000000]-[/color] [b]Notes:[/b] [color=#000000]-[/color][/center]
</div></div></center>

6Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Empty Re: Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Tue May 20, 2014 7:07 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

OMG I LOVE IT!! *HUG* THANK YOU!!!!!~

7Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Empty Re: Mustafa's 'all-you-can-buy' shop Tue May 20, 2014 7:33 am

Mustafa

Mustafa

Little Old Jo wrote:OMG I LOVE IT!! *HUG* THANK YOU!!!!!~

Haha, no problem JoJo! ^^
Glad you like it! c:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]