Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
Just to Let You Guys Know EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
Just to Let You Guys Know EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Just to Let You Guys Know EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
Just to Let You Guys Know EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
Just to Let You Guys Know EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
Just to Let You Guys Know EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Just to Let You Guys Know EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
Just to Let You Guys Know EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
Just to Let You Guys Know EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just to Let You Guys Know

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just to Let You Guys Know Empty Just to Let You Guys Know Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:56 am

Amanda

Amanda
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

Just to let you know, I haven't died or anything!

I know I have recently been rather inactive and I am sorry about that ^^' School has been a bit of a biggy on me and Amanada is a new type of character that I am trying to explore new ways to rp her with and my dad has blocked social networking for about 22 hours of the day so yea -.- (And for some reason the block doesn't effect the other pack I'm in (Blacktalon), which is why I'm more active on there)

Yet again ^^' I am so, so sorry about my inactivity. I will be trying to get up to speed! ^^ I'm just saying that I may not be as active a lot, but I will definitely be trying my best to post at least once a week! Very Happy

~'Manda

2Just to Let You Guys Know Empty Re: Just to Let You Guys Know Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:09 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Thanks for letting us know, Amanda Smile I hope all goes well with your school work and stuff!

Little warning, I think Rebby's going to need some auntie amanda comforting later Razz

Thanks again for letting us know, if you need any help for staying up to date, don't hesitate to message me :3

3Just to Let You Guys Know Empty Re: Just to Let You Guys Know Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:24 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

I THOUGHT YOU DIED?! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO US?! Laughing

All jokes aside, thanks for letting us know. :3 If you need help catching up just PM one of us or a council member. :3

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

4Just to Let You Guys Know Empty Re: Just to Let You Guys Know Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:52 am

Amanda

Amanda
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

Thanks for understanding guys! ^^ My activity is still going to be a little iffy, but I plan to do that post once a week thing.

5Just to Let You Guys Know Empty Re: Just to Let You Guys Know Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:19 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Take as long as you need. :3

6Just to Let You Guys Know Empty Re: Just to Let You Guys Know Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:01 am

Amanda

Amanda
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

I must apologise again for my absence ^^' I AM SO SORRY! I've been in a creative writing slump and I'm having some school problems, since I've switched English teachers since my old one got us 2 months behind on the course and the exam is in May...And just. XP Sorry guys

7Just to Let You Guys Know Empty Re: Just to Let You Guys Know Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:12 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

It's alright. School work comes before a simple RP pack. Hope you do good on your exam.

8Just to Let You Guys Know Empty Re: Just to Let You Guys Know Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:54 am

Amanda

Amanda
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

Thanks for the understanding.

And who-OAH! I've missed a lot O-O' I've just quickly skimmed across the rp...Oh man. Sorry to be a bother yet again, but could someone please fill me in? ^^' Easter Holidays are around the corner and I should be active over Easter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning