Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
Friends or lovers? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
Friends or lovers? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Friends or lovers? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
Friends or lovers? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
Friends or lovers? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
Friends or lovers? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Friends or lovers? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
Friends or lovers? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
Friends or lovers? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friends or lovers?

+14
Denali
Amanda
Svetlana
Howie
Champei
Fyrebane
Bogatyr
Luna
Ailis
Gladbane
Rebekka
Shelyn
Nine
Little Old Jo
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

51Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:07 pm

Howie

Howie

Sounds like something I would do if I was a fictional character.

52Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:10 pm

Shelyn

Shelyn
Beta
Beta

I typically make "forever alone" characters. Razz Lynny, however, maaaay have potential. She is going to need a male she can butt heads with, someone who will probably hate and love her all at once, because that's how she'd be with him. If they're not quarreling, something's wrong. ^_^

And about Lynny and Jo - I don't think she hates him. Nah, she just doesn't respect him at all. She didn't really respect Rebby much either when they first met, but look at her now. She thinks Jo's a total loser, and would love to make the rest of the pack see it - that's why she is the way she is to him.

The respect thing's huge. You'll see that with Shelyn and pretty much everyone else in the pack. Usually they have to be warriors, or at least take the challenges, but there are other ways to get to her. Like with stories!! She loves those.

53Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:44 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Oh my gosh, gone for a day and I see we're already shipping people. xD I ship Lennox and Champei, and here's a trick to shipping names I learned; you don't have to combine the names, just give 'em a name that matches both of them. I personally call them Chennox, simply because the Pokemon name is awesome.

Other wolves I ship are; Rebekka and Jo ("Alphas"), Boga and Luna ("Russian Moon" or "Moon of Moscow"... Ahahahah I tried *facedesk*), Shelyn and Howie (I kid you not, I actually ship it you guys, like, seriously), Fyrebane and whoever his love interest is! Razz

Is there any way to clear your slate with Shelyn if you don't "take the challenge" or come up with a good story? You know, earn back respect?

(Good good Ailis is being hated this is good *rubs hands together*)

54Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:41 am

Howie

Howie

Yay shipping. I've been Champei/Lennox and Boga/Luna the whole time. And I do love Rebby and Jo together... Now I'm shipping Fyrebane and Denali. SO MANY PAIRINGS.

I have other ships, but those have little chance of sailing, so I'll just shut up about them.

Haha, Howie would like Shelyn. But doesn't she need someone she can butt heads with? I don't think Howie is capable of doing that at all. Most of my characters have never had any trouble finding love interests; Howard is my one and only Forever Alone.

Meheheh, just wait and see all the shipping that goes on when the second characters come.

55Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:50 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Hahah. Ailis is shipping everyone! I ship a pairing and one of the characters hasn't even been put into the pack. Rebby's second character Ginger. I'm going to pair her with Chewbo. :3

I typically make "forever alone" characters. Lynny, however, maaaay have potential. She is going to need a male she can butt heads with, someone who will probably hate and love her all at once, because that's how she'd be with him. If they're not quarreling, something's wrong.

So Jo? Razz

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

56Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:58 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

ahem Jo, she said love her and hate her ;P So no Jo.

and you're already pairing Ginger and Chewy? aha

57Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:50 am

Ailis

Ailis

Ginger? owo More pups? Sqwee~! x3 I wonder if she's going to be as cute?

But yeah, honestly, I think I am! xD See, the reason Howie can't really do all those things with Sheyln is kind of why I ship the two. Like, Sheyln will hate and love him for that, and Howie will love and hate her for not being gentler...? I don't know, it would be just sweet!

Howie, remember, ships that weren't popular can't be sunk because they're submarines! Razz

58Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:12 am

Shelyn

Shelyn
Beta
Beta

Ailis wrote:
But yeah, honestly, I think I am! xD See, the reason Howie can't really do all those things with Sheyln is kind of why I ship the two. Like, Sheyln will hate and love him for that, and Howie will love and hate her for not being gentler...? I don't know, it would be just sweet!

Howie, remember, ships that weren't popular can't be sunk because they're submarines! Razz

Lol, it's crazy enough to work, I suppose. But it's too soon to tell with Lynny. Her "type" is big bad pirate dudes, but she left her pack to avoid getting stuck with one of those, so maybe dear Howard is good medicine for her. Razz

59Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:03 pm

Howie

Howie

And now I'm imagining Hows with an eyepatch and a peg leg, trying to look tough. So cute. I don't think he would resent her not being gentle enough though. He'd probably just let her beat up all his enemies for him.

Ailis wrote:

Good point.

I'm throwing a crack ship out there: Gladbane and Svetlana... Actually Bane and Svetlana might work.

60Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:22 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Yessss, my ship is spreading, yessssss. *rubs hands together evilly*

Bane and Svetlana, yesssss. x3 I think a crack pairing for poor ol' Ai would be her and her rocks. xD

61Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:46 pm

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Ailis wrote:Ginger? owo More pups? Sqwee~! x3 I wonder if she's going to be as cute

She is. Trust me :3 She is Razz

62Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Nine

Nine

heheh Circe has successfully avoided being shipped. Just the way she wants it xD

But seriously though. I'm raking my brains over who Fyre likes!

63Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:08 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Well in that case Circe, I might just make you wait even longer to find out!

64Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:51 am

Svetlana

Svet and Bane? What an interesting thought...

65Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Ailis

Ailis

The way you're hinting at it Fyre, I almost suspect it's Circe you'll like! XD

I can actually see that, Svet and Bane! I don't know, I just... *all these shippings*

66Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:44 am

Howie

Howie

Yep, it's gotta be Circe or Denali.

Svet and Bane would be hilarious xD Shipping is so fun.

67Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:49 am

Gladbane

Gladbane

I look away for a day and you ship Bane, but you guys must realize there's no bane with out glad, no Jekyll with out Hyde... their a package, and no matter how charming bane will ever be, he could be in the middle of saying your eyes burn with the brilliance of a thousand suns.... the mood is  still ruined when glad blurts out "...I AM THE BERRY KING OF THE GNOMES!!!" and dashes off

68Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:06 am

Svetlana

Hahaha that would be soooo odd XD

69Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:14 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Oh, I'm just dying to tell you guys...

But...

I won't!

70Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:53 am

Howie

Howie

Maybe Svetlana will find Bane sooooo sexy that she can overlook Glad.

71Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:10 am

Svetlana

Hahe I don't know. We will have to see I guess XD

72Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:25 am

Ailis

Ailis

Haha! All this shipping and it's just... AJDLKAJtIjk

But, alas, there will always be the forever alone wolves in this pack! xD

73Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:29 am

Nine

Nine

Fyrebane wrote:Oh, I'm just dying to tell you guys...

But...

I won't!
TELL USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Please? PRETTY please?

74Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:58 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Hahaa, I think we all have to wait and see. Perhaps this new plot will get people to reveal feelings and friendships.

Though most likely some will be tested and maybe broken. *shrugs* Who knows. Either way, I'm excited :3

75Friends or lovers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Ailis

Ailis

I have to agree. Razz As much as Ailis would hate it, she would probably have to team up with some wolves to survive, maybe that will finally get her to socialize? XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning