Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
Friends or lovers? - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
Friends or lovers? - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Friends or lovers? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
Friends or lovers? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
Friends or lovers? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
Friends or lovers? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Friends or lovers? - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
Friends or lovers? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
Friends or lovers? - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friends or lovers?

+14
Denali
Amanda
Svetlana
Howie
Champei
Fyrebane
Bogatyr
Luna
Ailis
Gladbane
Rebekka
Shelyn
Nine
Little Old Jo
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 12]

176Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:53 pm

Ailis

Ailis

YES!!! *Squeeeeee*

I would LOVE to see pups running around, it would make such fun mayhem and whatnot. XD It would be funny if the Alphas went off to scout for food, leaving the wolves to babysit, only to find the pups disappeared.

On the topic of members, I totally agree with what you guys said. It's a shame there haven't been a lot of new additions recently, or some members have simply disappeared, but advertising would definitely help.

177Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

I went on a rage with advertising just before christmas, but have done little since I got back. Razz I shall step up my game~

Also, Maybe that can be a new plot in the future Ailis. We have a romance type plot coming up soon, which could spark it. :3

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

178Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:59 pm

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Oi. Fyre and Ails are the wrong kind of wolves to leave behind as babysitters. Mine's an cocky idiot, hers isn't even mentally stable. That could go so wrong in so many ways. Haha... bad idea.

179Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:06 pm

Ailis

Ailis

So shall I >:3~ Advertising here I come!

^^ EXACTLY XD Not to mention that Tic probably disappeared with some of them too. Razz Pfft, I can just imagine the two of them getting stuck looking for a pup, and to irritate Fyre she would keep singing her "storm summoning song" because she knows how much he hates rain. x3

(Psst gonna leave this here - totally the theme of the pack chasing down the pups:)

180Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:23 pm

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Hahaha, I'm gonna miss playing Tic, but his rein is over ahahah :3

Oh man, I can not wait to see this in action.~

181Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:18 pm

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

hahaha, this all sounds really funny Razz but remember, Fry is a cocky wolf, but some of these kids are going to be Jo's, so who knows, they might be cocky back, ahah Razz And now all I can imagine is Fry and one of Rebby and Jo's pups going back and forth with cocky comments Razz

182Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:35 pm

Ailis

Ailis

The banter x'D I can just imagine Fyre having this love-hate relationship with that one pup, and he's always the one babysitting it. And when Fyre tries to tell Jo and Rebby, they act all innocent just to fool their parents.

183Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:45 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

You've pinned his reaction perfectly. He would sit there and argue with a pup for hours if no one stopped him. Oh yeah, I could see him developing a love-hate relationship with just one of them. Pfft.

Or this.

Rebby: Fyrebane, will you watch him for a minute?
Fry: Umm....
Rebby: Great, thanks. *leaves*
Pup: Bye, Mum!

Later that day.

Rebby: *arrives* Hey, I'm back.
Pup: *runs up to Rebby* Hi Re-be-kka! You have beau-ti-ful eyes!
Fry: *smiles*

184Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:20 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

hahaha, Rebby just looks at the pup and then at Fry like 'what did you do?' Razz ahah

185Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:19 am

Luna

Luna
Beta
Beta

Hahaha, that's to funny Razz But I could see it happening.

http://bluehavenfallspack.canadian-forum.com/

186Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:31 pm

Ailis

Ailis

YES! That would be so cute, and the rest of us laughing in the background.

Pfft, I can just imagine Fyre telling that kid that picking flowers is good and impresses the ladies, so the pup goes to pick some flowers, only something goes wrong. :'D A beehive, accidentally angered some troll, or just picked poison ivy. Poor pup.

187Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:09 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

hahah, yes! Razz I like how we're having ideas for this already Razz haha

188Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:44 am

Luna

Luna
Beta
Beta

Of course we are!

189Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:39 am

Solmn

Solmn

Rebekka wrote:Ginger loves everyone~ :3 heheh. Even if Solmn did fancy Ginger, she would have no idea Razz

Being those two are closest in age I thought it be a good match. I wonder if at his age Solmn would know about love.

190Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:00 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Well, I think they'd be adorable together. He's so sweet and serious and she's so carefree and playful.

191Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:09 pm

Mustafa

Mustafa

Mustafa isn't very much of a help right now. He might challenge Jo soon as he's becoming impatient. :p
Can someone tame him and keep him from going insane? ;D

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

192Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Ailis

Ailis

I VOTE AVALON!

Mustafa's interactions with Avalon just made me go, "I SPY A NEW RELATIONSHIP AHAHAH!"

I'm not sorry

193Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:07 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Ooh. I can't wait for the next plot. It's gonna be a nicer one. All lovey :3

194Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:57 am

Mustafa

Mustafa

Ailis wrote:I VOTE AVALON!

Mustafa's interactions with Avalon just made me go, "I SPY A NEW RELATIONSHIP AHAHAH!"

I'm not sorry

INDEED! I thought the same. Yet Avalon had to leave him. ;D
Or he just chose to flee. Meh, I dunno. xD

But hey, let's talk about his impatience; he's soon gonna challenge Jo into a fight for power. Whether he beats Jo's ass or gets beaten is the question~
I hope Jo wins, though..

195Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:02 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Hahah Jo will not be amused. "I JUST GOT THIS PACK BACK!" Razz

196Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:24 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

*gasp*

YOU ALL HAVE BEEN PLOTTING WITHOUT ME IJUSTCANTTYJVTXBR UNJMGVY uh

But alas, Avalon does have a bit of a thing for Mustafa.

And this Valentine's plot is going to be adorable <3

197Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:05 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Whoops XD But come, join us in the plotting of our characters!

And on the subject of Avalon... I KNEW IT! I KNEWWW IT! Avalon, just come out and admit it. ;D

I'm deciding whether or not to crush people's hearts with the next plot with Ailis or make it adorable for once. :'3 Help?

198Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:23 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Haha, by crushing people's hearts, what exactly do you mean? Razz

I always love a little bit of adorable Ailis though :3 hehe.

AWW, I just had a thought of Ginger grabbing a rose and giving it to Ailis and then staring at her intently to see if she'll smile Razz "...you gonna do it?....I'll wait...." Razz all three of her tails wagging happily

199Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:38 am

Luna

Luna
Beta
Beta

Ailis its okay Luna is a super heart crusher Razz

200Friends or lovers? - Page 8 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:30 am

Mustafa

Mustafa

Fyrebane wrote:But alas, Avalon does have a bit of a thing for Mustafa.

And this Valentine's plot is going to be adorable <3

What will happen when they meet again? ;DDDD

Also, I wonder how Mustafa will react to the valetines plot. He will probably be all annoyed and grumpy. xD
"Valen'day ain't nothin' for me." *grumpy face*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning